Perfect Ziall<3

Okay so I'm back. I just wanted to keep making one-shots, even though none of you requested any one-shots yet, or left three votes and comments, which makes me feel like a crappy writer. When I don't see comments or votes or requests I think that you think.

Reader: Oh my gosh this is completely horrendous. Why is she even writing?

Me (when you don't cmmnt and vte): Oh jeez they hate it they hate it! Whyyyyyyy!!!!?!?!?? D'X

So yeah... That's what happens. So please save me from having a mental breakdown. Lol so here's a lovely Ziall for you lovely readers lol.

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Ziall<3

Zayn

I sat in my lounge frustrated. All we've been doing lately is fighting and I can't stand it. And it happens over the stupidest things. Like the other day, I was in the washroom and I left a few things out instead of picking them up. So Niall then goes into the washroom and gets pissy because I left a mess. He starts flipping out and we get into a full blown fight because I am a -and I quote- 'fucking messy git'. How lovely is that. Then I retaliate, and I do admit it was kind of a low blow, saying he was 'a drunken Irish arse'. Which in turn made him cry. And seeing him cry, is the worst thing in the world. It's something I should prevent but lately I've been provoking it. I ran my hands through my hair. I haven't been in my flat in almost eight months. We were always living in Niall's house. But obviously Niall kicked me out. And right now I have no idea where we stand. This fight was collosal. What happened was that I had went out with Perrie; only a friendly hang out. And I came back an hour after I told Niall I'd be home. When I got home I felt bad, but the whole reason I was out later than promised was because I was talking to Perrie and asking her about my relationship with Niall. And she told me I needed to be more sensitive, that he could be going through something really hard at the moment, and I agreed. I was sort of insensitive to Niall. I need to remember that Niall is so fragile and I can't say certain things to him. So when I got inside Niall was sitting in the lounge curled up into a throw blanket on the couch. I snuck up behind him and tried to butter him up with a kiss on his cheek but he pushed me away, and I knew I was in for it.

"Get away." He spat.

"Niall please just listen-." He cut me off.

"No I don't want to listen. You promised me you'd be home at eleven. I waited for you. I had plans with Liam to go and see a movie with him and Aaron. And you know how awfully Aaron feels when I promise him something and then back out on it. I backed out because I thought you'd be home. I wanted to spend time with you because we've been on rocky terms for almost three weeks. But it seems like you don't care enough about me." He said. Aaron was Liam and Harry's adopted son. He was five and he loved Niall to pieces. Whenever he could he would be attatched to Niall. And I felt sick when I knew Niall could have been with Aaron today, but he waited for me instead.

"Niall I'm so sor-." He cut me off again.

"STOP! That's all you ever say anymore Zayn! I can't do this anymore." He said. My stomach flipped. What did he mean.

"Niall please." I said.

"No. Leave. Now." He said. I could see the anger and hurt in Niall's eyes and I knew I screwed up. I sighed.

"Niall, I'll go. But I'm sorry. I really am." I said softly. I walked out if the lounge and out of the house. I walked down the hall and to my own flat. And this is where I am right now. Feeling like crap because I'm a complete jerk to my boyfriend, whom I love more than I love myself. But I messed everything up and I don't know what is going on between us. We used to be so happy all the time. And now he can barely stand the sight of me. I should have just stood home. I should have tried harder for us. I'm sorry Niall.