Baby Please Come Home<3;)

Hi guys... I feel so awkward right now. I cannot believe I just wrote, what I wrote. No wonder why Liam said I ruined his innocence.. Well what do you expect from a Harry girl? Anyway, I have a feeling you guys will love this. So here is my first ever Ziam. Hope you like it!

Enjoy!

Jade😳

Ziam

Liam

I sighed. I missed Zayn. It was two days to Christmas. I watched out the window of my flat as the snow fell down softly, sticking to everything it touched. Everyone else was in the lounge singing carols and having a good time. But I wasn't.

"Liam. Come sing with us." My mum said. I shook my head.

"I don't want to make you guys feel bad." I said. Mum chuckled.

"Is someone getting cocky?" She asked. I smiled slightly.

"No. I was just kidding." I said with a chuckle. She sat next from me, on the seat in front of the window. She rubbed my back slowly.

"Liam. You can't sit here all night. It's Christmas eve." She said softly.

"Two years mum. And we never spent a holiday apart. This... Hurts." I said.

"I know love. I'm sorry you're feeling so down. But, try and come sit with us for a bit. Yeah?" She said. I placed my hand over hers.

"I'll see you in a bit. I promise." I said. She nodded, and kissed my forehead. She walked back into the lounge with all the happy people. I sighed. I put my head into my hands. Why did we have to fight before Christmas? Why did we break up? I never wanted to break up. Zayn.. Please come home.

Zayn

I wiped my eyes as the cab pulled up to my old home. I sniffled. No doubtedly, my mum would know something was up. I took a deep breath, and paid the cab driver. I grabbed my bags and got out of the cab. I hiked a bag over my shoulder, and trudged through the snow up to my front door. I knocked on the front door. I heard my dad grumbling about how it was Christmas eve, and who would come knocking. I chuckled halfheartedly. He opened the door.

"Surprise dad." I said with a smile. My dad's eyes widened.

"Zayn! What're you doing home?!" He cried whilst hugging me.

"Ahh, I just wanted to see you guys for Christmas." I said hugging him back.

"Zayn Javaad Malik! Don't lie on Christmas eve!" My mum said. I rolled my eyes.

"Tricia, leave the poor boy alone. He just got here. Doniya! Saffa! Waliyha! Get down here! Zayn is home!" Dad called. My mum came and hugged me.

"I missed you baby. You will tell me what happened later." She whispered in my ear. I sighed and hugged her tightly. He rubbed my back slowly.

"Ahhhh! Zaynnnnnn!!!" Saffa cried. I laughed. Mum let go and Saffa came crashing into my arms. I hugged.

"Zaynie, Zaynie! I mised youuuu!" She said happily. I chuckled and kissed her head.

"I missed you too." I said.

"Ahh! Get off Saffa! You're hogging him!" Waliyha cried. I laughed. Saffa let go and stuck her tongue out at her. Waliyha rolled her eyes. She came and hugged me.

"How're you Zayn?" She asked.

"Ehh, I'm okay." I said rubbing her back. She pulled away a little. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"You will tell me later." She said. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Come 'ere little brother. It's my turn." Doniya said holding out her arms. I hugged her and she rubbed my back.