Kiss Me Losh<3

HI GUYS! I love you.. A lot.. Okay that was to butter you up so you don't eat me. I know I haven't updated a lot lately, and I'm so sorry guys. I love you so much and thank you for all the support. You guys make me smile. And you make my day. So here is the first (that I've seen, or heard of) Losh! Lol doesn't Losh sound weird? Much better than Jouis... Sounds like juice gone wrong. But, anyway Losh is Louis, and Josh! I thought this would be so cute. So I hope you like it! Tell me what you huys think! :)

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Losh

Josh

I watched as he made everyone laugh. A smile creeped it's way onto his face, as everyone laugh hysterically at his joke. A small smile of my own slipped onto my face. But for a completely different reason. It wasn't because of his joke. It wasn't because I was trying to get his attention. And it wasn't because people were watching me. It was because I was in love with him. It was because everything about him, was perfect to me. His feathery hair that laid lazily over his forehead. His blue eyes, that made me weak when he looked at me. His sense of humor. The way he is always loud, without even knowing it. There are so many more things, that I could go on forever. The only problem is, he doesn't even notice, how much I love him. And I just wish that I could be the one to take his breath away, like he's done mine. I wish he could feel unconditional love for me, that I feel for him. I wish I could hold him in my arms. Kiss him. Make him smile. But more than that, I wish that there weren't so many other people who were so much better for him. I wish I was the best for him. But, it just seems like I'm not. And that's what kills me.

"Heyyy Josh!" Niall said. I smiled slightly.

"Hey Nialler." I said. He frowned. He knew something was up. He was my best friend, he was supposed to.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I shrugged with a small smirk still on my lips.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." I said.

"Yes there is. We just finished tour, and you should be happy that we did amazing. But you're not." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Nialler. I mean it. I am fine. Just tired is all." I said. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Are you kidding me? That is the most overused, lie in this universe. If I wasn't convinced before, I am now. You are depressed." He said. I shook my head.

"Stop worrying Niall. I'm fine." I said. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Either you tell me or I'll get Zayn." He said. My eyes widened.

"You wouldn't." I said.

"Oh, I would." He said. I glared at him.

"I'm not telling." I said crossing my arms, narrowing my eyes.

"Fine. Then I have no choice." He said. My eyes widened again.

"Niall James Horan. Don't you dare ca-." He cut me off.

"Zaynnn!! Baby! Come here!" He called. I groaned. I don't need Ziall in my business. Zayn smiled at Niall and walked over to us. He wrapped an arm around Niall's waist and kissed his head.

"Yes?" Zayn asked.

"Josh won't tell me why he's depressed." Niall whined.

"Why not?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know. I just wanna help him Zaynie." Niall pouted. I sighed. Niall knew that I couldn't keep my mouth shut when it came to Zayn. There was just something intimidating about him. And also this weird easiness about talking to him.