I've Always Loved You Nouis<3

Well hello again. Lol that sounded so creepy in my head while writing it. Sorry for that. XD But here is a Nouis for you. And this one is soo fluffy. I love it. Lol so without further adieu Nouis.

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Nouis

I slid to the floor letting the sobs take over my whole body. Good thing I live alone. If any of the boys were to hear me now, things would be bad. I held the new beer in my hand. It was the first one I've opened tonight, and I couldn't even find the strength to drink it. All of my energy is used on crying. Crying for him. The one I love more than anything. The one who's dating a model. The one who would never love me. I'm just an Irish idiot who drinks too much and barely has a singing voice. I set the beer down on the side of me. I just slid the rest of the way and curled into a ball on the floor, crying my eyes out. He's so perfect, and funny and amazing. Why would he ever love me? I'm no one special. I get why he would be with her, she's beautiful, and sweet and so much better than I am. I felt the small puddle of tears hit my face. Just as I was about to get up my flat's door opened. I looked up tears still slowly streaming down my face, to see Liam. He came quickly to me.

"Niall?! What's wrong?! What happened? Are you alright?!" He asked worriedly. I just continued to cry. He picked me up and held me to him. Poor Liam. He shouldn't have to deal with my depression. He has a pretty girlfriend and a happy life. He doesn't need to be babysitting a 18 year old.

"Liam, I'm fine. Don't worry about me I'll be okay. Just go. I don't want you to have to see me like this and to be worried for me. I'm fine Li I promise." I gasped through tears. Liam hugged me.

"No Niall you aren't fine. What's wrong? Please tell me. I want you to be happy again. I can't stand to see you like this." He said.

"Liam what I'm going through is something you can't fix. You never really can fix a heart Liam." I said.

"Okay first, you need to stop listening to Demi Lovato, and second why is your heart broken and who broke it?" Liam asked.

"First, shut up I do not need to stop listening to her, you shouldn't be telling me that when you know it was Demi Lovato. And second Louis did. But it isn't even his fault. He doesn't know I'm head over heels in love with him. He doesn't know that every little thing he does is perfect. He doesn't know that when he makes me laugh, I fall even harder for him. He doesn't know when I see him with El my heart breaks into millions of pieces. He just doesn't know I love him more than I've ever loved anything in my life. Even more than I love Nando's." I said. I heard a gasp, so I turned and saw Louis standing there. His eyes were shiny, filled with tears, and he had a smile on his perfect lips. I felt my stomach flip. Was that smile for me?

"Louis I'm so sorry. I never meant to tell you." I managed out quickly.

"Niall stop." Louis said. I kept quiet. Liam took that as his cue to leave.

"Niall. Do you really mean all of those things you said?" Louis asked me. His hair was perfectly messy and dropping over his forehead. I just wanted to run my fingers through it.

"Yes Louis, and I'm sorry. I just couldn't help but to fall in love with you. You're just so amazing and I know that you don't feel the same way, but I just can't get you out of my head. I just love you so much Lou." I said. He nodded. Tears falling from his eyes.

"Niall you are so wrong. You don't know how long I've waited to hear that. I've always loved you Niall. Since I first saw that mess of blonde hair, and that adorable laugh. I make you laugh on purpose just so I can hear it. And you are so wrong about yourself Niall. I can't find a single thing I dislike about you. I love you so much that everything you are is perfect. And I just want to hold you in my arms. To be able to feel your heartbeat against my chest. To be able to look at you during a concert and aim the words at you. To be able to hold you close at night and feel your warmth. To hear you breathe and know that each breath you take is for me. To watch you sleep until you wake up and, be the first thing you see in the morning. To say that you're mine. To kiss you so lovingly that you'll know I love you more than I love myself. To be your everything. I want to be able to scream to the whole world that you Niall James Horan are my boyfriend. To just look at you and smile like I do now, but know that, that smile is because you and I are together. To wake up one morning and look at you and feel complete knowing that you're my husband, and the father of my children. I absolutely love you Niall and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you." Louis choked out between tears. A smile broke out on my face and tears dripped down my face. I scrambled to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, and captured his lips. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. It lasted for only a few seconds but it was perfect.

"I love you Louis. I love you so much." I quickly said through tears of joy. He smiled and laughed through his own tears of joy.

"I love you Niall." He said, before he placed another kiss to my lips.

"Niall, will you be my boyfriend, and hopefully one day, my husband?" He asked. I smiled.

"Absolutely." I said kissing him again.