Finding Nialler (Part 2) Zianourry<3

Okay, so hi guys! This is part 2! I finally figured out who requested this one shot! It was @BikerChickBaloney! Thanks love! And also I would like to give a quick-

Louis: SHOUTOUT!!

Jade: Thanks Lou!

Louis: You're welcome. You may continue.

Hahaha to @DontForgetMyWords because I just think she is swaggy. Lol before I go. This isn't exactly graphic, but it has graphic themes, so caution and a few curse words haha. Other than that I think you should be fine. So yay! Okay haha hope you like it!

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Zianourry

Niall

I tried to stay calm, but my breathing was erratic. I didn't know where I was, and I was terrified. I jus wish I would have stood with the boys. They were only looking out for me. I cried through the blindfold, soaking it with my tears. I miss my boyfriends, and I just want to go home. My whole body hurts, and they don't feed me!

I heard a door open. And immediately I tensed. I was hiccuping, through the duct tape. I heard footsteps getting closer. I was shaking now. What else were they going to do to me? The footsteps suddenly stopped. I held my breath.

"Hahahaha. Oh Niall, if only you knew how pathetic you look right now." Max said. I hung my head, and just wished they'd let me go.

"Oh, how sad. The poor little prick is crying. Your voice isn't that great anyway. What do people like about you?" Tom hissed. I groaned. Leave my singing talent out of this! It's not my fault you suck..

"What was that? Do you have something to say?" Max asked condescendingly. The next thing I knew, the tape was ripped off my mouth. I cried, from the pain, and they laughed.

"You may have a bad voice, but, that is a lovely mouth." Tom said. I swallowed. Please. Not again.

"Please. Don't." I begged.

"Shut up! Don't tell us what to do! We'll do what we please!" Max yelled. I flinched. I hung my head, and kept my mouth shut.

"Lift your head." Tom said. I kept it hung. They weren't going to violate me again. I didn't deserve it.

"Lift your fucking head!" Max spat. I kept it hung.

"Fine then. Untie him." Max ordered. Oh no.

Liam

"What do you mean Liam? Who is it?!" Harry asked. I took a deep breath.

"The Wanted." I said.

"Oh my god. Why didn't I think of that!" Louis said.

"I don't know. But I do know that they will hurt Niall if we don't find him soon. We need to look now." I said. We all left the flat.

"Okay. Louis and I will search one side of town. You and Zayn go search the other." I said.

"How will we know where to look, or how to tell where they are?" Harry asked.

"We-." I tried.

"Just follow the stench of heavy failure and follow it. They'll be close." Louis sassed. Harry smiled. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Louis.. Liam. How will we know?" Zayn asked.

"Erm, so basically, you just check and see if you can find any vans or anything suspicious." I said.

"Li, we aren't Sherlock Holmes." Harry said. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"We're waisting time! Just look! We'll call- WAIT! CALL JUSTIN!" Louis cried. Why didn't I think of that?!