Eric & Noah Zianourry<3

Hello! So here's another Zianourry! This one is a request from @LittleMissMalik . I actually love this one to bits. It's so adorable. Sometimes I surprise myself with my adorability level. So @LittleMissMalik thank you for this request! And I hope you all like it!

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Zianourry<3

Harry

I was pacing around the room. My hand unintentionally went through my curls. Louis sat on the bed watching me.

"Harold, there's nothing to be nervous about." He said.

"Louis, there is everything to be worried about. What if they don't like me? What if the adoption agency decides they don't think five men amrried to one another isn't a healthy environment for a child?" Zayn was standing in the corner.

"Harry, love. They're taking us in today to give us our child. They wouldn't back out on it, once they already accepted it. Take a breath babe. You and Liam are going to give yourselves brain aneurisms if you keep thinking so hard." Zayn cooed to Harry.

"We can't help it. We just wonder how everything will be. We wonder if we'll be good parents. If the child will favor one parent more so than the others. We wonder if they get scared will they run to us. Or will they tell us if they're sad. And we just want to make sure they're okay. We want to know we're doing the right thing. We're gonna worry Zayn. It's our job." Liam said. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"You don't think we're worried? You don't think we wonder the same things? We do. But standing there pacing and groaning and practically pulling out your hair isn't going to answer those questions and worries. You need to just sit back and relax sometimes." Niall said. I laid my head on Liam's shoulder.

"Maybe they're right Li. Maybe we should just relax a little. I mean after all it is only 6:30 in the morning. We still have three hours until we have to be there." I said. He sighed, and rubbed my back.

"Alright. Come on. Let's lie down. I just want to hold you." Liam said. I nodded. Louis pulled back the covers and slipped in. Niall scampered behind him. Zayn slid in after Liam and I. I snuggled into Liam, as Louis wrapped his arms around my waist. That's what I loved about having more than one husband. They all had their own ways of making me feel better. Whenever I was sad, Liam would hold me. Niall would try and speak in an American accent. Zayn would always use some cheesy chat up line. And Louis would always sass me to be happy, which in turn made me laugh, and I would feel better.

"Guys?" I asked.

"Yes?" They all answered.

"What do you think our baby will be like?" I asked. Louis chuckled.

"Well, I'd want it to have amazing hair like Zayn. A cheeky attitude like you Hazza. A carefree way like Nialler. And the ability to sass the socks off any bloke who dared mess with them, like me. And it doesn't matter to me if it's a lovely little lady, or a dashing little lad." Louis said. I smiled.

"That sounds lovely Louis." I said. I slipped one of my hands into his and he held it.

"For some reason I feel that our child would get away with everything if they sassed someone. Our child could slap someone across the face for saying hello, and Louis would stick up for them saying, 'Liam! Did you see the way they looked?! They had a very crappy attitude and their eyes screamed sarcasm. I'm not letting you punish them.'" Liam said. I laughed. Louis chuckled.

"Would not!" Louis cried through laughter.

"I'm afraid you would love." Zayn said, chuckling. Niall just nuzzled into Louis' neck, letting little giggles escape his mouth. Liam kissed my forehead and I smiled at him.