Fallout! 3! Larry<3

Hey guys. This one shot actually means a lot to me. I cried multiple times writing this. I miss Larry. A lot and it kills me to see them so far apart. So yeah.. Haha. There is a link for the song to the right. And the photo is not mine. I don't own it. I just used it because it fit perfectly. I hope you like it guys. I love you<3

Enjoy!

Jade💔

Larry<3

Harry

Three weeks. Three weeks, since he's been here. He comes in and grabs things and leaves. Do I have a disease? Do I smell? Why? He promised me things wouldn't change, and now here it is three weeks later. I haven't talked to him since he called that day for the interview. The boys come over every couple of days. Justin and I talk everyday, and he hasn't spoken to Niall still. This is hell, what I'm living in, and I can't take it anymore. The next time Lou comes to get things I'm gonna-. The door opened and Lou walked in. He didn't say anything to me. Didn't even look my way. Not even a,'Hey Hazza.' I felt anger and sadness boil in my blood. I stood up from the couch and walked right to him. I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. He looked at me, wide eyed.

"What did I do so wrong?" I asked.

"Harry what do you mean?" He asked.

"What do I mean?! I haven't seen you in three weeks! You don't speak to me! You said nothing would change Lou! But everything has!" I yelled.

"Harry. Look, it's new to me. I'm not used to knowing the way you feel about me. It's.... different." He said.

"LOUIS WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled. He was taken aback.

"Harry, calm down." He said.

"You want me to calm down?! Louis! I never asked you to like me back. I never asked you to be my boyfriend. I never asked you to marry me! All I asked for was, to be best friends still. But you couldn't even do that for me." I said.

"Harry, what did you expect me to do?! You dropped a huge bomb on me! Did you expect me to just be fine with it?!" He asked.

"YES! Because before I even told you, I had specifically said, that before I told you, you needed to promise me that nothing would change, and we would still stay friends. And you promised me! You said nothing would change! But everything did! You don't stay here! You don't speak to me! You can't even stand to be in the same room as me! Why are you doing this?!" I cried.

"Because I don't like you that way! And I don't wanna be around you knowing you that you like me that way!" He yelled. Wait. What? Did he just-? My heart broke. My eyes started to water.

"Harry, I didn't mean-." I cut him off. I bit my lip as a tear fell from my eye.

"Fuck you." I said. He looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"I said, FUCK YOU!" I yelled.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! I never came onto you! I never asked you for anything but friendship! And you don't want to be around me?!" I yelled.

"Harry, stop! I never meant it that way!" He cried, desperately.

"Yes you did! I can't believe you. Two years of being best friends. Two years of going through everything together, and you can't even stand the sight of me now. You don't know how that feels." I said. I was breaking now. I cried. Cried in front of him. Right in his face. And he never even apologized. That's how I knew he meant it that way. I sobbed loudly.

"Harry, I'm-." I cut him off.

"Don't say that to me. Don't you dare apologize. It doesn't mean anything." I said.