Sex On Fire Zianourry;)

*CAUTION!* AHEAD LIES SEX! IT IS DETAILED AND NOT FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 14. PROCEED AT OWN RISK!

So, I got this request and I was blushing the while I wrote it. This is a Zianourry smut one shot. And it is for @necciboo. So thank you love for requesting, I appreciate it.

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Zianourry;)

No one's POV

All the boys sat in the lounge of their shared apartment. Each had the same though running through their minds, taunting, coursing with need. They were all tense. Feeling their control slipping. Zayn was the worst. His lip was swollen, from how hard he had bit at it. Each of the boys possessed a quality that Zayn found irresistable. Harry, Zayn found his hands arousing. They were big and Zayn wanted Harry to use his hands on him. Liam's lips, Zayn had lost count on how many times Zayn wanted to attack them with his own. Niall's innocence made Zayn squirm. He had so many things swirling around his head to make a mess upon that innocence. And Louis' stare made Zayn feel like he was on fire. Louis's eyes just stared Zayn up and it made Zayn want to pounce just then.

"It's rather quiet don't cha think?" Louis asked. Each of the boys knew that Louis was just as on edge as the others.

"Yeah." Niall agreed letting the conversation drop.

Liam sat in an awkward way trying to hide his growing erection. Niall was driving him insane. Every once in a while, Niall would slip his tongue out and pass it over his lips. And Harry would swallow and his Adams apple would bob up and down. Liam was sat across from Zayn, who's eyes would land on his own every few minutes, while he was biting his lip. And Louis sat there, shifting and when he did his biceps would flex. Liam wanted so badly for Louis to grab him with those arms.

Niall was nervous and embarrassed about his urges. He felt gross for wanting all four boys, but it was so hard not to. Zayn and his perfect cheekbones. Harry and his deep voice that sent chills down Niall's spine. Louis and his lovely bum. Liam and his full pink lips. And out of nerves Niall would flick his tongue out and lick his lips. He couldn't hang on for much longer.

Harry sat next to Louis, his body aching and burning with need for the four boys in the room. He couldn't sit still sitting across from Niall. Niall's eyes would meet his and shine in the light. Harry could see the want in his eyes, and it was making Harry's head pound. And it didn't help with louis sitting beside him. His warmth was radiating onto Harry, and it was intoxicating. He could feel Zayn's stare in him and wanted to jump him now. And the way Liam's eyes grazed over Harry, he couldn't stop his member from growing. And his pants were so tight, that it was hurting.

Louis was frustrated and aching in his groin. He knew each of the boys wanted all the others just as much as he. But none of them were acting on it. Louis' sassiness was getting to him. And he had to let it out.

"Oi! Bloody hell! Are we going to fuck or not!?" He cried. And that set each of the boys off.

Harry jumped on Louis quickly capturing his lips. He grinded their hips together creating fricion. But it wasn't good enough.

Liam jumped at Niall, smashing their lips together. Niall moaned instantly. He wrapped his arms around Liam's torso and pressed them closer.

Zayn sat watching the boys. He put his hands down to his jeans and undid them. His hand slipped inside and grabbed his throbbing member. He pumped himself, and moaned. But it didn't feel right. He needed more.

Harry pulled away from Lou and winked at him. He climbed off the oldest boy and strutted toward Zayn. A cheeky grin on his face. He kneeled down in front of Zayn and pulled his jeans and pants down together letting his erection fully spring out. Harry chuckled, making Zayn groan. Harry licked the tip. Causing Zayn to shiver. Then he took Zayn into his mouth. Zayn moaned loudly. Harry bobbed his head up and down steadily keeping Zayn's moans regular. All Zayn could think was how amazing Harry was at this.