This Hedry<3

You guys better love me. Cause I just went here. I just made a Hedry one shot. I am the queen of new bromances. And if I'm honest this my absolute favorite piece of work I've ever written. So I hope you like it too!

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Hedry

Ed

I watched from a deserted corner in the room. God was he mesmerizing. I pressed the bottle to my lips and tilted it backward, letting the bitter liquid slide down my throat. I saw him look up and he stared right into my eyes. I smiled. He smiled and looked down.

It's cute how he acts shy. He acts like we haven't been together for almost a year. It still amazes me how he still finds me fascinating. But then again he could say the same for me, because I still wonder how anyone as perfect as he is could want to be with me.

I saw him still sneaking peeks at me and I chuckled. He then looked away and chuckled himself. I saw him start to talk to someone else. This smile never leaves my face. It has no honest reason to. Not when he's my boyfriend. The next time he looked up, I mouthed, 'I love you' and he gave me a look that told me that was just what he needed to hear.

I find myself always worrying about him, if I'm honest. He's so sensitive, and he always gets hurt so easily. And it makes me sad just seeing him go through it. The media always makes him this stuck up womanizer who doesn't care about anyone. When in reality he cares so much. But no media wants to show the good side to him. That's why I picked today to sing him this song. And I'd sing it in front of everyone, so they'd know how much I love him, and how I am so proud of the man he is.

I tipped the bottle back one last time and downed the rest of my drink. I grabbed my guitar and walked up to the stage. I put the strap around me, holding my guitar up perfectly. People were whispering and looking at me. I just gave a smirk and fixed the microphone. I looked out at the crowd and found his confused face.

"Hello everyone. You see, there's this guy. He's very fit, and he's a very good guy. But he doesn't get recognized for all the good he does. So I'm taking this chance, and I'm going show him that it doesn't matter what anyone says. I'll always think he's amazing. But uhm, okay. I'll sing now." I said. I saw a soft smile on his face, and started the music.

"This is the start of something beautiful

This is the start of something new

You are the one who'd make me lose it all

You are the start of something new, oh

And I'll throw it all away

Watched you fall into my arms again

And I'll throw it all away

Watch you fall, now." I sang. He stood and watched the whole time with a smile on his face.

"And take me back

Take me home

Watch me fall, down to earth

Take me back, home

This is the start of something beautiful

You are the start of something new." I ended the song. Everyone cheered and clapped. And in the background I could hear Louis having a fit. He was embarrassing Harry, but Harry didn't seem to care.

He wouldn't take his eyes away from mine. And neither mine from his. I knew that this meant so much to him. And I'm glad I could do this for him. He deserved to be treated like a prince. And I intended on doing so forthe rest of our lives.