Eric & Noah 3 Zianourry<3

Hiya guys! I know I haven't updated in like days, but I've been busy with the holidays. So as my present to all of you, here is Eric and Noah 3! Many people requested it, so I uploaded it as a present for all of you! So enjoy my dears. And a happy holiday to all of you.

Enjoy!

Jade🎅🎄🎁

Zianourry<3

Harry

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Louis and Niall were giggling like little school girls. Liam and Zayn were sleeping with ear plugs in.

"Why in the fuck did we ever let them share the same room when they started to date?" I asked. Niall laughed.

"Oh come off it Harry. We were all the same way when we first got together." Louis said.

"Understandable. BUT IT'S BEEN THREE HOURS! Don't you think they could be a little quiter?" I asked.

"Harry calm down. They're just playing video games." Niall said. I huffed.

"Don't they have school tomorrow?" I asked. Louis laughed.

"Tomorrow's Saturday love. What are you getting so worked up about?" Louis asked. I sighed. I rubbed Liam's arm that was draped over me.

"I'm just nervous. What if Eric hurts Noah?" I asked. They were silent for a minute. They didn't know what to say. Neither did I. They were both our children. We couldn't pick sides.

"That isn't our job to deal with Harry. We can't meddle in their relationship." Louis said. I sighed. I just wanted to make sure my boys would be alright together. I don't want either of them getting hurt with this.

"I know." I said. He kissed my forehead and turned around holding Niall close. I turned so I was facing Liam. I snuggled into him. I felt him wrap his arms around me and rub my back.

"They'll be fine Harry. Let them figure it out." Liam said. I nodded. He kissed me softly, and I fell asleep in his arms.

Noah

"Yes! Yes! Right there! Right there! YES!" I cried. I threw myself back feeling completely satisfied. Eric grunted and flopped next to me. I stared at him and he looked worn out. I chuckled.

"Am I too much for you? You know we don't have to go that hard." I said. He glared at me.

"Shut up. Just because you won five rounds of modern warfare two doesn't mean you get to be a smart arse." He grumbled. I smiled. I shifted closer to him. I snuggled into his side. I kissed his cheek, and along his jaw. Then I got down to his neck. I kissed and nipped at the skin. He groaned.

"I think it's cute that you can't beat me. It makes me stronger than you at, at least one thing." I whispered into his neck. Soon he was on top of me. He spread my legs and kneeled between them.

"Are you trying to seduce me Noah StyPayHorLikSon?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Maybe." I said against his lips. He kissed me. I threaded my fingers through his soft, slightly curled hair, and kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him willingly. After a bit he pulled away and started to kiss down my neck. I moaned softly. Then I realized our parents room was right next door.

"Eric. Oh. Eric. Stop. Dads are next door. We don't want to wake them." I whispered.

"Maybe I want to." He said. I smirked and let a chuckle slip out.

"Remember the las time daddy Harold caught us in this same position? He said if he caught us again, he's seperate us. And I don't want to start sleeping without you now." I said. He pulled back and smiled at me. I smiled back up at him.