The Beginning of Time

It was a cold late night when my friends and I decided to head to the bar. I looked at them and shook my head no and soon enough they convinced me to go with them. I got ready putting on ripped jeans and a green sweater. 

We headed inside and the bell on the door rang and the bartender looked up and smiled. I walked over to the bar as my friends followed. 

"Three whiskeys," Killian said, and I tapped his shoulder and shook my head no.

"I'll actually have a red wine," I said and the bartender nodded pouring the whiskey for my two friends then the wine for me. We walked over to an empty table and sat down and chattered. 

Killian kissed Emma and headed off to the pool table, and Emma looked at me and apologized and I told her not to worry. Killian and I dated for a few months before Emma. 

I heard the bell ring from the door and saw someone entered, I took a sip from my wine and smiled. He was handsome, he was wearing a orange jacket, black shirt and black denim jeans. He looked in my direction and I looked away. I peeked to see and he looked straight at me. 

He smiled and winked and I blushed with no doubt drank the rest of my wine in a gulp. Emma looked at me and nudged my arm and headed to Killian. 

The man then headed in my direction after he received his beer from the bartender. I played with my wine glass and he sat right next to me. 

"Hello darling," he said and I looked straight into his eyes. They were as blue as the ocean. 

"Hello," I said with a smile. 

"New in town?" He asked and I nodded, "Well, may I buy you a drink?" He asked and I nodded again. 

He took my glass and headed back to the bar and got a refill on my wine and came back to me. 

"I'm Tom, Tom Felton," He said and I smiled as he handed me my glass of wine. 

"I'm Yazmin, nice to meet you," I said taking a sip from my wine. 

We chattered for a while as then my friends came back to the table, and I greeted them to Tom. 

They smiled and chattered a bit more. My friends had decided to stay longer, but I was ready to go. I excused myself and headed outside to find a taxi or uber. I started to shiver and rub my arm that was holding my phone. 

"Leaving so soon darling?" I looked back and saw Tom. 

"Yes, I was about to Uber, I'm getting quite tired actually."

Tom looked at me and smiled, "I'll be more than glad to take you home."

I looked at him and agreed as he headed off to get his car. He came back to where I was at and opened the door for me. I smiled and headed in. I felt like a princess. 

While we handed to my house we chattered and listened to music. 

"We're here," he said and I smiled. 

The ride home felt so quick and I didn't wanted to end, but it did. 

"Thank you," I said while getting out of the car. 

I started to head to my door when I heard, "Yazmin wait."

I turned around and Tom was headed my direction. 

"I should get your number darling, to text you or call you maybe," he asked nervously. 

I nodded and took his phone and placed my number in his phone and give it back. He went back to his car smiling and I went inside my house. I felt differnet as I closed the door and leaned aganist the door and slided down. 

It was a nice night, don't you think?

I recived that message and I smiled from ear to ear thinking about the night as I headed into my room. 

It sure was, goodnight Tom

I texted back as I went to my closet to change into my pjs and headed to bed.