Wedding Day

I woke to the sound of the alarm go off. I rolled over and kissed Tom's cheek and woke him up.

"Get up, I'll make breakfast while you shower," I said as I headed downstairs.

I was wearing Tom's shirt and I smiled thinking how silly it looks on me since it barely fits. I started on breakfast when I heard a knock on the door.

I headed over and and opened it. Someone stood outside and I knew exactly who she was.

"What are you doing here Jade?" I said as I crossed my arms and she pushed me and made herself welcomed as if it was her home.

"Quite different as I remembered, but still the same. And I'm here because I'm Tom's partner of course for the wedding."

I rolled myself and headed back to the kitchen and put stuff away and plated breakfast and headed upstairs with it. I set them down on the vanity table Tom had bought recently for me.

"Everything okay love? I heard a knock at the door?" Tom said as he stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

I looked up and ran to close the door. He looked at me confused and I locked the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Jade is here and I don't know why if usually everyone meets at the church or venue," I said.

Tom rolled his eyes as he took a deep breath in and out, "she's going to make me lose my mind."

I looked down and looked back up into his eyes with a smirk. I traveled my hand from his neck down to the hem of the towel. Tom noticed and grabbed my hands and spun me around and my back was on his chest.

"Don't even think of it, that's for tonight darling," he whispered in my ear and I melted.

We ate breakfast and got ready for the wedding. I sat on the chair in front of the vanity to do my hair and makeup and we heard a knock on our room.

"Tom love, I need help."

I looked over at Tom and rolled my eyes. Tom opened the door and looked at Jade, who's back was exposed cause she couldn't zip herself up.

I got up and helped and she turned around, "I need Tom's help not yours silly."

I usually don't get jealous, but this girl was trying me, "well it was nice to help so now you can leave while we get ready."

I closed the door on her face and Tom smiled. I finished up and went in the closet to grab my dress. I slipped it on and I headed out to the bedroom and fix it.

Tom looked at me and walked towards me as I was looking at myself in the mirror. He zipped my dress on and kissed my shoulder.

"I would only help my darling," Tom said with another kiss on my shoulder.

I turned around and fixed his tie and kissed his cheek. I grabbed my heels and sat on the bed. Tom then grabbed them from me and placed them on. I smiled and leaned over to kiss him when Jade opened the door.

"Finally, you're done. Took you long enough, it's time to go people."

I got up and we headed downstairs. Jade wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and anger started to build up and pushed the emotion aside.

Tom moved her arms around from him, "get two things straight Jade. One, I have a girlfriend who I love more than anything in this world. Two, I'm only doing this for my brother not you!"

Tom looked at me and I smiled and came towards me and placed his hand on my waist and we walked out. We headed to the car and Tom opened the door for me and I sat inside and Jade waited for Tom to open the door for her. Tom walked around and headed to the drive side.

We arrived to the event hall and Tom opened the door once more for me and grabbed my hand and wrapped it to his arm. We walked in ignoring Jade at the moment.

"Change of plans," Jonathan said.

I looked at Tom and back at Jonathan, "and what are you changing?"

"Tom's partner of course," Jonathan wife said.

I turned around and saw her and she was beautiful. I smiled and gave her a hug.

"What about Jade?" I asked.

"Don't worry about her, we will control this," Jonathan said and Tom hugged him and congratulate him.

We headed to the family table and Tom pulled the chair out for me and I sat down. We greeted everyone. The party was about to start.

Jonathan and his wife did the ceremony first and they became husband and wife. Everyone cheered. Shortly dinner was serve and the family did a toss.

The father daughter dance started and the mother and son dance as well. Everyone video them and I placed my hand on Tom's shoulder as I watched Jonathan's wife dance with his father reminding me of my father.

"We are going to start off with the family waltz," the host said and started to call everyone's name.

"Tom Felton and his lovely partner," the host said.

I placed my phone down and purse and walked up with Tom holding my hand and taking me to his brother. I danced and we laughed.

"I hope you and my brother have a wedding like mine," he said and I smiled.

The called the next partners and we sat down at the table once more. The party continued and everyone enjoyed themselves. I danced with Tom all night.

"Maybe one day we can have a wedding like this," Tom whispered as we danced the night away.