To New Beginnings

I woke up with a smile on my face thinking out what had happened last night. I couldn't believe that Tom was my boyfriend. I looked around my room and saw my cousins still asleep. I stretched and looked on my other side of my bed and noticed Tom was sleeping.

I lead over and kissed his cheek, "Good morning sleepyhead."

He rolled over and smiled as I headed to the bathroom to do my necessities. Once I got out, I noticed my family was reheating the food from last night for breakfast. Typical Mexican household. I headed over to the kitchen and my mother greeted me and kissed my temple.

"Mija que iba decir que tus sueños se iba a cumplir, (Daughter, who would have said that your dreams were going to come true)," my grandmother said as she sat at the table drinking a hot coffee.

I smiled and thought again of what happened and looked at my bedroom door knowing Tom was laying in my bed still asleep.

Once the food was finally done reheating I headed back to my room and my cousins came running out of the room and I laughed. I walked inside and saw Tom still asleep.

I closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed on the side he was at and rubbed his arm and gave him a kiss.

"Wake love, food is ready," I said and Tom got up and rubbed his eyes together.

I laughed as I saw his bed head and he looked at me and I stopped.

"Why are you laughing?"

I shook my head no as in nothing and he laughed and grabbed me and pulled me into bed and hovered over me and smiled. He planted a kiss on my lip and I melted.

He pulled away and he walked towards my closet were he suitcase was at. I watched his naked back and thought how lucky I was. He put a new shirt on and he headed to the living room and dinning room.

Tom was holding my hand and we went to the living room area cause there was no room in the table so we had to wait. I sat on Tom's lap and he placed his hand on my knee and smiled at me. The rest of the day was epic with him.