United Kingdom

After almost 9 hours of a trip and lots of food later Tom and I arrived at Epsom. I looked out the window and admired everything. It was beautiful.

"Liking it already?"

I looked at Tom and smiled, "it beautiful," I said as I looked back out of the window.

"It's not as beautiful as you darling," Tom said and I blushed.

We landed and Tom grabbed my hand. He gave it a kissed and I smiled.

"To a new adventure," Tom said and I repeated, "to a new adventure."

We grabbed our carry on bags and headed off the plane. Tom placed his sunglasses on and so did I. Paparazzis were already in the airport and fans stopping Tom every step of the way to our suitcases. Tom smiled and greeted fans.

After a few pictures here and there we were able to go get our suitcases and headed to the entrance of the airport. There a big welcome home sign stood. Tom's family was waiting for him.

Tom was rolling his suitcase while he arm was around my waist and I was rolling my suitcase. Tom then stopped in front of his family and greeted them all.

"Family I want to introduce my lovely girlfriend," Tom said as he pulled me closer to him and his mother awed.

"It's so nice to finally meet you sweetheart," his mother said as she hugged me.

"I'm Jonathan and they are Ashley and Chris," Jonathan said and I smiled.

Soon enough we all headed out of the airport and two Tom's car. His brother had drove it to the airport for him. They hugged and we said our goodbyes as we headed to Tom's house.

We got to his house and we grabbed our bags and headed inside. Willow wasn't with us as she stayed at his house in California with some friends. We were only here for vacation and I was missing her. I looked around and saw how beautiful his place was.

Tom then hugged me from behind and kissed my shoulder blade. I giggled and turned around placing my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist.

"I'm loving it here already, but there's one thing missing," I said with a laugh.

Tom smirked, "what is it?"

I laughed and pulled away and headed to the dining room, "food! I'm starving!"

Tom laughed and his laugh just melted my heart. His laugh was one of the laughs I would like to hear. It wasn't like a laugh laugh but more like a giggle laugh.

Tom then took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves and headed to the kitchen. He started to pull food out and other items. I headed to the kitchen and sat on top of a counter.

"So what are you going to cook?"

Tom looked at me and came in between my legs and planted a kiss on my lips, "that's a surprise."

I laughed and got off the counter and looked around the house. I saw pictures around of Tom as a child, pictures with siblings, pictures of Willow and more family pictures. I heard the oven door open and close and I turned around and saw Tom walking towards me.

"Let me show you our room," Tom said.

"You mean your room," I corrected him and he looked at me with a 'are you serious face.'

"It's our room, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine," he said as he grabbed my hand and twirled me in his arm and kissed my forehead.

Forehead kisses were my weakness and he knew. He always forehead kissed me even as friends when he hugged me goodbye or greeted me. We walked upstairs and I looked around. His bed was huge and he had a balcony which you can see an amazing view.

I walked to the balcony and looked at the sunset. Tom then came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I need to tell you something," I said and Tom pulled his arms away and I turned around facing him.

I placed my arms around him and he grabbed my waist, "is everything okay?" He asked.

I nodded, "what I want to say is. That I'm happy and I'm glad I meet you. You brought joy into my life that I never thought I would have."

Tom smiled and a tear ran down his face.

"And I'm happy to be part of you. Also be part of Willow's life. And I know we have only dated for a few months now but I know what I mean when I say this."

I pulled Tom closer and smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek, "I love you, Thomas Andrew Felton."

He smiled and another tear rolled down his cheek as he planted a kiss on my lip and lifted me off my feet.

"And I love you darling."