Staying Strong

It's been a month since Tom left and he was having fun while filming. He called me every night and went live with his fans and I was able to see him.

"I miss you tho," I said with a laugh and Tom smiled and laughed on the other end of the FaceTime.

"We will see each other again I promise," Tom said while he grabbed his guitar and started playing away.

I watched as he played my favorite song of his. We belong. I would sing along with him and we laughed and talked more.

"Ima go live for a while you should join and I can go live with you," Tom said as he placed his guitar down and Willow came in front of the camera.

"Willow get down," Tom said with a laugh and I laughed and awed them.

"Okay get ready in 5," I said while I fixed my hair and Tom hanged up.

—-

We went live for a while and he played the guitar and talked about Harry Potter. Some of his fans talked about how much they love him, or marry him or even questions about who the hell was I.

Tom introduced me after a while of singing and tell his fans I'm a friend, someone people knew who I was being a model and extra in some movies.

The live went on and then it was time to head out. Tom said goodbye to his fans then we ended the live. I laid on my bed and thought about him and then immediately I jolted back.

"This can't be possible, he is just a friend I think, I mean a celebrity crush that's all."

I thought that over and over until it hit again I had falling for Tom even more than before and I haven't told him. My phone rang and it was Tom on FaceTime and I answered.

"That was fun," Tom said with a huge smile.

I smiled back by seeing how happy he was and I thought about tell him but I knew he would never feel the same.

"Tom I have to tell you something," I build the courage.

He looked concerned and paid attention to me.

"I looked down at my hand and took a deep breath in, "Tom over the time from when we met and the hanging out..I grew something in me I can't explain."

Tom's eyebrow raised and I looked at him and back down, "I grew feelings for you."

Tom was in shocked and I was ashamed of what I said. Tom bit his lip and thought of something to say but before he could I changed the topic.

Tom was answering other questions and having a conversation with me pushing the whole situation aside. It was finally time for me to head to bed and Tom said goodbye.

I laid on my bed and my mother walked in, "buenas noches mija (goodnight daughter)."

I slightly smiled at my mother and she knew something was up. My mother then walked over to my bed and sat on the edge and held my hand.

"Que pasó? (What happened)"

I looked at her and took a deep breath in and looked around my Harry Potter inspired room to make something up.

"Nothing, just tired from going live on Instagram."

My mother raised her eyebrow at me, "lies. Tell me what's wrong mija (daughter)."

I then sat up and my mother sat next to me and I spoke about my feelings about Tom. My mother didn't say a word and just hugged me while I spoke about my feelings.

"You knew this would had come, tu siempre estás haciendo fotos juntos y pues el fue tu celebrity crush (you are always doing photoshop pictures of you two and he is your celebrity crush)."

I aided looked at her and nodded and she kissed my head and walked out of my room and turning the lights off.

I laid in my bed holding my phone in my hand as I looked at some pictures I had of Tom then pictures I photoshopped way back with him and pictures of the recent days together. I knew I fell and I told him and now I don't know how I will look at him without him thinking I'm weird.