Airplane Ride

The alarm went off at 3 in the morning as I got up and headed to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I brushed my teeth and packed my necessities for our trip.

I walked back to the room and turned the lights on and walked to Tom's side of the bed and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"It's time to wake up and pack your final items," I said as I saw Tom smiled and he pulled me into bed again.

"Baby it's time, please."

I was giggling as Tom was tickling me and then we looked into each other's eyes. I fell in love again. Those eyes made my heart melt and I was lucky to see them everyday for the rest of our lives together.

"Okay, let's go," Tom said ad he got up and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth and pack his final items.

"Darling, can you take my items in your carry bag?" Tom said as he walked in the room with a small bag and I nodded.

Tom grabbed my carry on and placed his items inside as I was changing into something comfortable for our long trip. 18 hours of a flight I had to be comfortable. I placed some black leggings and a oversize shirt of Tom's. 

"Well don't you look hot in that shirt," Tom said as he placed his shirt on and grabbed the suitcases. 

I placed my hands on his cheeks and planted a kiss on his lips as we walked out and headed to the door. I grabbed my carry on bag and we headed out to the front door to place the bags in the car. We got in the car and Tom started driving to the airport. 

I grabbed my phone and took pictures and videos of Tom and the drive to the airport. 

"You ready darling?" 

I looked over at him and nodded as we got to the parking lot of the airport and parked our car. I was more excited now than ever as we finally reached the airport and we grabbed our suitcases and carry on bag. Tom helped and suddenly there was flashes everywhere. 

Paparazzies showed up and took pictures as we placed our shades on and headed inside. I grabbed one of the suitcases and Tom placed his hand on my back and we walked together. Tom was protecting me every step of the way. Once inside we gave our bags up and we continued walking with Tom carrying our carry on bag. 

Tom was stopped my paparazzies pushing me out of the way causing me to stumble around. Tom noticed and pushed everyone aside and blocked everyone out of my way as we walked to our gate. It was crazy even as Tom's wife everyone pushed me aside, but I didn't care as I fell in love with Tom not his money or fame. 

"Passengers to Bora Bora first class aboard now," a gatekeeper said. 

Tom helped me up and we headed inside to our plane. Tom held my hand and we found our seats. I was glad that Tom was thinking about everything as I was forgetting stuff. 

"I know you wanted to be comfortable. So here you go darling," Tom said as he handed me a pillow and opened the wall between our seats. 

Tom became my everything and I was happy to have our vacation together at my dream place. Tom planted a kiss on my lips and held my hand as other passengers found their seats. Everything was ready and we flew out to our destination. 18 hours next to lover, my soulmate, my everything as I was glad to be part of his life.