Our Honeymoon

A few weeks passed from my surgery. I woke up and Tom was staring at me with a smile as he walked in with breakfast. 

"Well I guess I should get used to this," I said with a smile as I sat up and Tom walked in and placed the tray in front of me and he sat right in front of me. 

"Yes you do darling and after breakfast you have to start packing."

I ate a piece of toast and looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "where are we going?"

Tom said as he leaned towards me and bit my toast and I smiled and he smiled back, "we are going to travel to Bora Bora." 

I was shocked as Bora Bora has been my dream location. I smiled and we finished breakfast together. Tom then grabbed the tray and placed it on my desk as he tossed himself into bed and I sat on top of him. 

"What time are we leaving because I need to do some shopping for bath suits."

Tom smiled, "we leave at four in the morning so let's go shopping." 

I kissed him and got up to change clothes in my closet then Tom came inside. 

"You know you look quite beautiful Mrs. Felton," Tom said joking with the last part. 

I laughed and smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Thank you Mr. Felton."

We kissed and look deeply into each other's eyes. We finished getting ready and headed to the living room to say goodbye to Willow and grab our keys and headed out the door to his car. I walked to the passenger side and saw Tom rush through and open the car door for me and I smiled. I thought then I was the luckiest woman in this world to marry Tom. 

Tom walked to his side and got inside to turn the engine and we headed out. I then looked at my phone at a few messages and opened Snapchat. I recorded videos and recorded Tom. 

"Why are you recording me?"

I laughed at his questions, "because I married the best man in the world and I'm proud to be yours."

Tom blushed and smiled to look over at me and back to his eyes to the road. I started a vlog for our new YouTube channel that I wanted to start. Tom was happy for the new adventure we were going to start. I placed the phone down to get us in the frame and pressed record. 

"What's up Felton Fam, welcome to our first vlog," Tom and I yelled with a laugh. 

We continued and stopped by to grab a coffee and head to the first store. We vlogged more and took pictures of each other. We did our shopping and ended the vlog so we can pack once we got home. Tom once again held everything for me and opened the door for me. 

"I'm going to start a live if that's okay, while you pack."

I nodded and we drove home to start packing. Tom drove and all I could think was about our honeymoon and how lucky I was. 

We finally got home and I grabbed our bags and headed inside. I went to the bedroom and Tom went to his corner in his room to record his live with his fans. 

"Love, want me to pack for you?"

Tom to the side and nodded with a wink and people of his live were commenting cute things about the way I was treating Tom. I started our suitcase and walked towards Tom and got behind him and hugged him. I was looking a mess as I was just packing and changed into comfortable clothes and glasses. I kissed Tom's cheek as he was playing his guitar. 

"Would you play our song?" I asked and Tom nodded. 

I sat behind him on the bed and listened to him. I was happy to hear our song from our wedding. Made me feel like we were on our wedding day. Everyone on the live were happy to see us together and I was happy that people accepted me. 

The song finished and I got up and kissed Tom, "I love the song and I love you. By the way would you like dinner?"

Tom kissed me back and nodded, "yes please my darling."

I smiled and left to the kitchen and start our last dinner in our home before heading to Bora Bora. I made dinner and I felt as someone was staring me and I looked at the isle in the kitchen and noticed Tom sitting on it. I smiled and giggled. 

"Dinner is almost ready," I said and Tom jumped of the isle and hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. 

"Let me help you," Tom said as he grabbed the plates I just filled with food and placed them at the table and I grabbed the drinks and headed behind him. 

We sat together and started to talk about our trip during dinner and laugh at old times. I felt even more connected to Tom then before. We finished dinner and Tom cleaned the table and plates as I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and head to the bedroom.

I took my glasses off and headed to bed. Tom then came behind me as he finished his necessaries in the bathroom and laid next to me after setting the alarm to wake up to head to the airport. Tom cuddled next to me and I felt safe.