Engagement Party Gone Wrong

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and felt a terrible stomach pain. I pushed through the pain and got up and headed to the bathroom. I opened my medicine drawer and took some Tylenol to ease the pain.

"Mija are you ready?" My mother yelled from the living room.

"No, espera, (No, wait)" I yelled back.

I cleaned myself and did my necessities in the bathroom before headed back into my room to change into my outfit. The pain started to go away and I felt better. I started to think if it could be what I was thinking, but then I doubt it and headed to the living room to met with my mother.

We were planning to go shopping for my engagement party tonight. We headed to the car and then I remember I should probably pack my pills just in case. I excused myself and headed to the bathroom for my Tylenol pills incase my stomach wanted to act up.

"Lista, (ready)" I told my mother and we headed out to the car finally. I drove to David's bridal. Emma and my cousin Amaury were there already. They were helping me choose a dress for the party as while as my bride's dress.

"Finally, you two are late," Amaury said and Emma nodded.

"Lo se (I know), but someone had an upset stomach this morning," my mother said.

Emma's eye widen and knew what she was thinking as well as my cousin.

"No I'm not pregnant, I'm on birth control and Tom uses a condom. Calm down."

They took a breath of relief and we headed inside. We looked around for hours and then one dress caught my eye. It was the perfect dress for my wedding not the party. (Picture on top)

"Try t on," the sales lady told me and I turned my head and smiled.

I grabbed everyone and placed them near the fitting room. I had my engagement dress and wedding dress in the room already. I tried on the engagement one first. It was a emerald green mermaid dress and it hugged my body perfectly.

I walked out and everyone was looking at me like what the hell you wearing.

"Weren't you going to wear white?" Emma asked.

"Yes I was, but I spoke with Tom. We want to make both our parties a Harry Potter theme. That's his childhood and that's my addiction."

My mother knew mostly the reason why. Tom had been my crush for years and I never thought I was going to end up knowing him in real life matter of fact even ending up to marry him.

"It's your decision prima (cousin)," my cousin said and I smiled.

My mother took pictures and I felt blessed.

"Okay, now my wedding dress," I said and I walked back inside.

The lady helped me out and told me to close my eyes. I did as told and shortly it was time to walk out. The lady told my family to close their eyes and I walked out with my eyes closed. I got up to the main stage and my family was guided over by the lady as well.

"Open in three, two, one."

Everyone opened their eyes and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I felt beautiful. Tear ran down my cheeks and turned around and saw my mother crying. She came up to me and hugged me. Her first baby was about to get married and she wasn't ready for it.

"Are you saying yes to the dress?"

I looked at myself in the mirror once more and said yes. After shopping we headed back from for lunch. After lunch Tom came in the house. He greeted everyone and kissed me.

"You got your dress?"

I nodded and Tom kissed my forehead as I looked up at him. He smiled and my mother came towards him with a cup of water.

"Follow me," I said.

He followed and we went into my room and there was my dress landing on my bed. Tom saw it and admired it.

"You will look beautiful darling," he said as he hugged me, "I will be wearing Draco's suit. The famous black suit."

I looked up and him and smirked, "oh my. I'm going to have the night out with Draco."

We got ready and we headed to the event which was happening in our backyard. I felt a pain once more and took another pill. I would be going to the doctor tomorrow because I'm not going to ruin my day. Everyone there were family and friends. We greeted everyone and Emma pulled Tom aside.

"She's been having stomach pains, did you know?"

Tom looked over at me as I was with my cousin and cousin-in-law, "No I didn't know."

"Well now you know so you can keep an eye out for her."

Tom nodded and shortly afterwards came walking towards me.

"Hey baby."

"Can we talk privately?"

I nodded and walked with Tom to my pouch, "yes love?"

"You been having stomach pains?"

I looked down and nodded, "I didn't wanted to tell you, but it's nothing I promise. Not even a baby yet."

Tom hugged me and kisses my forehead, "No matter what please tell me these things to see if I can help in any way."

I nodded and we kissed before heading back to the party. The party went on and I was having the time of my life. Shortly my pains started to come back. I felt light headed and the pain grew.

I watched Tom on the dance floor with his mother while I was sitting in our table. I smiled as I saw how Tom is so connected with his mother. I got up and it started to hurt even worse.

"Tom?! Help?!"

That was my last word before passing out and Tom running towards me. My pains were killing me and nobody knew what was wrong with me. Tom picked me up and took me to the nearest hospital as fast as he could. Time froze.