What Do We Do?

My birthday had been a few days ago and I had spent time with Tom from going to my modeling agency to hanging out in the park.

"What do we do now?" I asked Tom as I licked my ice cream.

Tom licked his ice cream and smiled, "well today is my last day here so let's make the most of it."

We finished our ice cream and then headed home for a lazy day and movie night.

Before we headed home we stopped at the store to buy snacks. Many people looked at us and many stopped us halfway for pictures.

People knew Tom better than me, but that didn't stop me from feeling happy for him. I watched him as he interacted with his fans and I took my phone out to take pictures.

They finally let him go and we bought our snacks. While I was trying to grab some chips, Tom was going live of his Instagram.

I reached as far as I could and failed. I turned around and saw Tom on his live.

"Mind helping me?"

Tom kept his phone and hand and reached for the bag of chips and handed it to me to place in the cart. 

He leaned over the cart and I pushed it with him right next to him. He pointed the camera to me and I covered my face real quick. I didn't wanted to be known more than I was already.

We went to the check out and Tom was reading questions as fast as he could from fans asking who the girl was.

"She is my beloved friend, I came to see for her birthday," Tom said as he looked over his phone into my eyes.

I smiled and started to blush. Even though he said friend I didn't mind because I knew that we were close and that hanging out wasn't wrong.

Many fans didn't believe him and many started to find out a way to figure me out. We paid and headed home for our movie night.

Tom was still live but this time I was holding the phone. We both placed our sunglasses on to the sunset setting.

I showed half of my face as Tom and I were singing one of his songs that was playing on my phone on the aux.

I looked at the comments and questions and they were all about me, but I chose to ignore it.

Once we got home Tom said goodbye to his live and helped me bring the snacks inside and set up for the movie night. My brother and sister joined.

Hey girly are you busy?

I received a text from Emma and I replied.

Can we come over we are bored like always

I laughed at the message and told them to come over.

Once Emma and Killian got to my house we got together in the living room. My brother and sister were laying on the floor. Emma and Killian were in the love seat.  Tom and I were on the other couch.

Tom was sitting while I laid my head on his leg and played the movie.

—-

"Tonight was fun," Emma said as she hugged me then Tom goodbye and Killian did the same.

"See whenever you come back we all hang out," Killian said to Tom.

Tom nodded and agreed and inside I knew that maybe there won't be a next time or there could be. Only the future knew that.