Wedding Rehearsal

After our session in the bedroom. Tom got up and grabbed his boxers and threw his shirt towards me. I laughed and placed it on and he placed his boxers on.

He sat on the edge of the bed and opened the invitation he received from his mother. I got up and sat on his lap as he handed the invitation to me to read.

"You're invited to the wedding rehearsal of Jonathan and his future wife."

"I guess my brother is finally getting married," Tom said with a laugh and I smiled.

Tom placed his hand on my thigh as I continued to read the invitation, "Rehearsal starts at 5."

I looked over at the clock and noticed the time. I got up and Tom pouted.

"Why you leaving my side," Tom asked.

"Look at the time."

It was 4:40 and Tom got up and we headed to the closet to change. I realized that we spent almost all day making love to each other. I kept thinking about our first time and Tom snapped me out of it. I grabbed my closet and headed to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up before I finished dressing.

Tom came to the bathroom and admired me as I tossed a little bit of makeup on and we headed out. We got in the car and rushed our way to the event hall. Once there Tom parked and got out and headed to my side and opened the door for me.

"You look beautiful darling," Tom said as he grabbed my hand and we headed inside.

"Finally you're here," Jonathan said as he hugged his brother and then me.

The rehearsal started and everyone did as told. They were going to practice the family waltz. The event coordinator called names. Tom's parents were first then the wife's parents.

Tom watched as his brother failed one or twice until he got the hang of waltzing.

"His brother Tom Felton and partner ," the coordinator said.

Tom placed a hand out for me to take and we walked to the dance floor and I danced with his brother.

"Congratulations," I said and he smiled at me.

"Hope to see you in a wedding dress and with my brother as well," Johnny said.

I smiled and blushed, "we'll see what the future holds."

The next partners were called and shortly the whole rehearsal finished. Tom kissed my cheek and we walked towards his mother and father.

We talked about how the wedding would look so pretty. Jonathan and his future wife came up to us. Jonathan's wife looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and wrapped my hand on Tom's arm.

"May I ask you something?" Johnny's fiancé asked and I nodded and excused myself from Tom and his family and walked with her.

"I know we haven't meet as well and Tom's a groomsman and is going to be partnered with someone else."

She was making it seem like it was bad and I smiled and looked at her, "hey it's okay. One day that Tom is going to be with someone else doesn't mean anything when I get to be with us afterwards."

"Okay good cause I didn't wanted to it be awkward," she said.

I laughed and smiled and told her not to worry as we headed back to Tom and his family. I placed my hand inside Tom's hand and smiled at his touch as he rubbed his thumb on my thumb.

"Well we'll see you all Saturday for the wedding," Tom's father said.

Everyone nodded and they left.

"Tom waited I forgot to tell you about your partner for bridesmaid," Johnny's fiancé said.

"Okay," Tom said as he pulled my our locked hands up as he bend his elbow.

"It's Jade."

Tom let go of my hand and the shock in his eyes were not the right expression for her.

"Jade?"

They nodded, "I'm sorry it was the only other person I was able to think off and I told her way before you got with your girlfriend."

I rubbed Tom's arm, "it's okay it's just for one day no worries love."

Tom exhaled deeply and put himself together and shock his head as fine.

They smiled and said their goodbyes and we headed to the car. Tom opened the door and I got inside and he then got inside.

"I don't want to be partnered with her anymore."

I motioned Tom's head to face me with my finger and I planted a kiss on his lips, "half a day you'll be with her and then you'll be with me my love."

That insured Tom that he was with me and not her and that everything was going to be okay between us even if he has to be partnered with his ex-girlfriend.