Our First Time

⚠️ 18+ reading ⚠️

It was 8 in the morning when the alarm went off. I woke up and rolled to my right and Tom wasn't there. I got up and placed Tom's shirt on and headed downstairs. Tom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

I watched him as he hummed to the music he was listening to. I smiled and bit my lip. He then felt a presence and looked up and saw me staring.

"Good morning darling," he said as I stepped into the kitchen and he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning."

I grabbed some cups and filled with tea that he had made first. I grabbed them and placed them on the table. After that Tom came and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I felt butterflies.

He kept kissing my neck and I couldn't take it anymore and turned around and kissed his lips. He smiled and giggled.

We sat down to eat breakfast and I grabbed my phone which was charging on the bar. Tom looked at me up and down and noticed mostly on my ass. He got up and came and hugged me once more.

I checked the date and realized why he was acting this way. It was our 6 month anniversary and a few days ago I told him I loved him. I smiled and opened my Instagram.

More people started to follow and comment on my picture. I checked with Tom and smiled. I opened the camera on Instagram and took my picture with Tom. I uploaded it with the caption 'Happy half a year to my whole heart.'

I turned my phone off and turned around and wrapped my arms around Tom. He lifted me off my feet and kissed me deeply.

The kiss deepened and his hands moved down to my ass as he placed me down. I moaned into his mouth as he gripped my ass. I was thinking about it. He pulled away from the kiss when there was a knock on the door.

He went to check and it was his mother. I looked down at my body and ran upstairs. Tom opened the door and welcomed his mother. They talked for a bit as I was upstairs.

"Where is she?"

"She upstairs about to shower," Tom said as he looked up and I held back laughs.

"Okay then, I just stopped by to drop off this," his mother said as she grab Tom a invitation.

He said goodbye to his mother and I got up and ran and jumped into the bed. Tom came running up the stairs.

He saw me on the bed and hovered over me and smiled down at me. I smiled and placed my hands on his sides and leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss went from being sweet to passionate. I rolled him over and sat on top of him. I smirked and he got up and wrapped one of his arms around me and the other on my ass. I bit his lip lightly as she smacked my ass.

His hands went under the shirt and he lifted the shirt off exposing my breast. He looked at them as it was my first time being exposed to him. He cupped my boobs and kissed one then the other before placing a kiss on my lips and rolling me over to the bed.

Tom then kissed me from my lips down my neck down to my pantie's line. I bit my lip and smirked. It was real happening. He slipped his fingers on my panties and slid them off. He looked at me and smirked. I smiled.

Shortly I got up and took his shirt off and wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer to feel my breast on him.

"You sure?" He asked me and I looked at him and smiled.

"I trust you," I said with a smiled.

He laid me back down with a kiss as he then got up and took off his pjs and boxers exposing himself to me. I blushed thinking it was going to happen.

He hovered over me and opened my legs as he grabbed his dick and rubbed the tip on my clit. I gasped and smiled at him. He then went in slowly and I grabbed onto the sheets and onto him.

He went deeper and I moaned. His body was all I wanted. He went faster and deeper. My moaned turned louder and into screams. He kissed me and down my neck. He placed love bites all over my breast. I was desiring him more than anything. I pulled him out and rolled him over onto the bed.

I grabbed his dick and placed it in. I moved up and down as my hands were placed on my chest. I tossed his head back and moaned.

After our session we landed down next to each other naked. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you," he said and I looked up at him and smiled and planted a kiss on his lip.

"I love you more."