Few Weeks Later

Emma and Killian had left to their honeymoon and came back after 2 weeks of traveling Europe.

"It was amazing, and I got you a little something," Emma said as she handed me a gift.

I smiled and grabbed it. I opened it and inside was a necklace. I pulled the necklace out and their were two initials on it.

"It's beautiful thank you," I said.

Emma smiled and started to unpack. I watched and heard all her stories. I laid on her bed and checked my phone as Tom was texting. 

'Dinner tonight?'

I smiled and Emma noticed I was t paying attention to her anymore and tossed a shirt towards me. I laughed and tossed it back. I replied back to Tom and locked it.

"I'm going to dinner tonight," I said.

Emma sat on the bed with me, "and what are you going to wear?"

I started to think and pursed my lips together and shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's go shopping then," Emma said.

I nodded and we headed out. I texted Tom that I went shopping and might not answer him since I get lost while shopping. My brain goes into shopping and no phone or boyfriend in mind.

We went to the dress store and I found the perfect dress for tonight. I tried it on and it fit perfect. It hugged my curves perfect. Emma looked at him and whistled.

"Girl! You look perfect!"

I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror once more. I changed and took the dress up front and paid. We headed out from the store and headed to my house.

Emma helped me get ready for my dinner date with my now fiancé. I was nervous I don't know why if we have been on dates before.

I got ready and it was already 8. I checked my phone and Tom was 10 minutes away. I looked at myself once more and felt beautiful than ever. I took some pictures. Emma smiled and said her goodbyes.

Tom had arrived and knocked on my bedroom door. I opened it and admired his outfit. He look handsome as ever.

"There's my beautiful fiancée," Tom said as he walked inside my room and pulled me in for a kiss.

"And there's my handsome fiancé," I said with a giggle.

We took some pictures together and he posted one. We walked out to the car where he had a bouquet on my seat for me. I got inside and so did he and we left for the restaurant.

Once there Tom didn't stop taking picture of me. Catching me off guard and some where I actually look decent. We sat at our table. People knew who we were and we could hear them talk.

"I brought you here tonight, cause this was our first date and also because I want to start talking about our wedding."

I smiled at the word wedding. I knew thought in a million years I was going to marry my best friend and celebrity crush.

"I remember our first date," I said.

We order our wine and food. We sat there and talked about our wedding and how everything should be Harry Potter themed. Tom wanted me to have the best wedding ever. I love Harry Potter and always thought of having a Harry Potter wedding themed event.

"Okay but you will have to wear the black suit," I said and Tom nodded and held my hand as I took a sip of my wine.

"And you will have to wear a green dress for our engagement party and wedding rehearsal."

I nodded in agreement and then our food came. We are, talked and drink a bit more. Tom took picture and posted some. Dinner was a success with my man. 

I can't wait for more dates like this.