Back Home

Our trip was finally over. I looked back into the house thinking about the memories I have made with Tom.

Tom then came and hugged me from behind and kissed my shoulder blade, "ready to go home?"

I turned away and wrapped my arms around Tom's neck as his wrapped around my waist, "home is were we are."

Tom planted a kiss on my lips and we headed out of the door and headed to the car. Tom's family was waiting there.

"Omg, everyone is here," I said as Tom's mother pulled me in for a hug.

"Hope to see you again honey," she said and I said, "Hope so too."

Everyone hugged Tom and me. I felt loved by his family. Tom had a tear shed as he hugged his mother goodbye. Tom is close with his mother and I love seeing it.

"Call me when you guys land okay?"

Tom nodded and hugged his mother one last time before we got in the car and drove off to the airport. Tom grabbed our bags and handed me my glasses and placed his on before we walked inside. Many fans were waiting with pictures and phones ready to snap a picture.

Tom waved and we walked through and headed to check in to check in our bags. Tom then signed a few pictures and so did I. He grabbed my hand and we headed towards our gate.

"Will have to get used to that," I said with a laugh and Tom pulled me in and hugged me sideways as we reached our gate.

I looked out and thought about everyone I had met and how many memories I made. I had to go back home to my family and work, but I knew I was going to miss this place.

"Darling it's time to board the plane," Tom said as I turned around and his hand was out for me to grab and I did.

We walked inside of the plane and headed to our seats. Out seats were together in a private area. I sat down by the window and Tom sat next to me.

"I'm going to miss it here," I said.

Tom kissed my hand, "we will be back here again."

The plane took off and we were on our way home. After hours on the plane we reached my hometown. We grabbed our bags and headed to the main entrance where everyone waits for their love ones.

I looked around and spotted my family with poster boards, balloons and flowers.

"Bienvenidos a casa mi amor (Welcome home my love)," my mother said as she hugged me.

Everyone said hi to each other with hugs and handshakes.

"Espero ver muchas foto (hope to see many pictures)," my mother said and I nodded and she squealed.

Tom grabbed my bag as he handed me flowers and balloons my family had gave us. Tom stopped for a bit and snapped a picture and posted it.

We got to the cars and loaded them before we headed home where my mother had food ready.

Once we got home everything was decorated and the house smelled good. I was surprised to see my friends there.

"It's so good to see you," Emma said as she hugged me and I hugged her back.

Emma moved to Tom and I moved to Killian who hugged me and welcomed me home. We smiled and spoke about my trip. Emma was eye widened with everything I was saying.

"Food's ready," my father said and everyone headed to the table to eat.

It was nice being back home. Spending time eating with family and talking about our trip was amazing. I played some videos and pictures to the family.

Tom placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed as he was feeling sick. He got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Todo bien? (Everything okay)" My mother asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and got up and headed to the bathroom. Tom looked pale and I closed the door.

"Everything okay love?"

"Yes darling, I was feeling a little nauseous, but everything is okay," he said as he cleansed himself.

I hugged him from behind and kissed his back, "okay love."

He turned around and hugged me, "welcome home darling," he said with a kiss on my head.