Sexy Time

**TW: Will Contain Smut**

I woke up to the smell of food coming from the kitchen. I rolled over and didn't feel Tom as I got up and rubbed my eyes. I looked outside to the beautiful view I loved to stare for the last couple of days.

"Good morning darling," I hear as Tom walks inside with a tray in hands.

"Mmm breakfast in bed," I said as Tom sat the tray in between my legs and kissed me good morning.

"Anytime for my darling," Tom said with a smile and take one toast with jam spread.

We starting eating breakfast and watching some movie that appeared when Tom turned the tv on. I then picked my phone up from its charger and opened my Snapchat. I started to reply to Emma's text and then took some pictures. Tom was so into the movie I caught an off guard picture I fell in love with.

"Taking pictures of me I see," Tom said with laugh that caused him to blush.

"You know I always do, and mostly your off guard pictures are the ones I love the most."

Tom smiled as we finished breakfast and I had to the bathroom to clean myself up. Tom then walked in as I was washing my face and stayed on the door frame watching me as I patted my face dry.

"Did you lose something love?" I asked.

"I did, I lost myself in your beauty," Tom said as he turned me around and kissed me nonstop.

He picked me with our lips still connected. His hands trailed my body from my thighs to my lower back. Tom's tongue licked the bottom of my lips for entrance and I allowed it. Our kiss went from loving to passionately in minus two seconds.

"I want you darling. I really do," Tom said and I smirked.

"Then take me," I said and Tom picked me up and took me to our bed and laid me down.

My hands trailed his legs and chest to the end of his shirt and I pulled it off. I looked at his body and it was everything I ever wanted. Tom then started to lift up my shirt and his cold hands gave me a shock of electricity running down my spine.

He exposed my boobs as I never slept with a bra before. He bit his lips at he was hunger for my body. Tom started kissing my neck and down to my boobs. I moaned his his delicate touch as it pleasured me.

"You're so damn sexy darling," Tom said.

He kept kissing down to my panties and kissed my inner thigh. His just his touch he made me go crazy for him. Tom then looked up at me as I had arched my back and tossed my head back in pleasure.

"Come on baby, make love to me," I said and Tom smirked as he got up and pulled his boxers down.

He exposed his package and I bit my lip. He was bigger than before and I looked into his eyes and he smiled. I sat up and took his dick in my hands. I rubbed it up and down and licked his tip.

Tom moaned and tossed his head back as I placed his dick in my mouth. I licked everything and kept rubbing it up and down just like I thought he was liking it. I felt some precum and my spit as I pulled out and cleaned my lips. Tom smirked as he looked down as me and placed a finger under my chin and looked down my my naked body.

Tom then picked me up and tossed me into bed. He hovered over me and kissed my neck once more. Tom then grabbed his dick and placed it at my entrance. He rubbed it there a few times before entering. I moaned as he felt good inside me.

"Damn daddy," I said and Tom smirked.

He went in and out slowly and then picked the paced up. I moaned in pleasure and whispered his name/nickname.

"You like that baby!" Tom said in between moans and groans.

I kissed his lips and down to his neck as he place his forearms on the side of my head and we were closer than before.

"Yes daddy, keep going and make me cum more," I said and he kept going deeper and faster.

His dick felt good inside me. Tom then pulled out and flipped me over. I was now in all fours. I smirked to myself and Tom kissed my back before grabbing onto my hips and pushing his dick inside me.

"Fuck!," Tom said as he pushing himself inside me and grabbing my hair.

I liked how he made me feel and he kept going. I cummed all over his duck until he cummed inside me.

He pulled away as he both were breathing hardly and deeply. I smirked and Tom smirked too.

"I love you," Tom said and I looked at him as I was getting up to looked right at him.

I got up with my naked body still exposed, "I love you more baby."

Tom smiled and kissed me as I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up again. Tom walked in again and turned the water on to shower.

"Maybe round two in the shower?" Tom asked and I smiled and looked at him.

"Round two sounds good," I said and kissed Tom as we both hoped in the shower and started round two.

After the shower Tom and I got ready for the date as it consist of watching movies, watching the sunset and taking about our future. Tom loved to speak about our future and it made me feel good about myself and our future.

Tom made me feel like I was the only girl in the world for him and I knew our future was going to be perfect us the two of us and maybe a baby in the future.