Happy Birthday

I was waken by the happy birthday song and my parents and siblings coming in with balloons and cake. I turned over on my bed holding a Slytherin bear. It reminded me of him in his most popular movies.

"Thank you mi familia (my family)," I said with a smile and my mother handing me my cake.

"Make a wish mija (daughter)," my mother said.

I closed my eyes and wished the most beautiful wish I can wish, and holding it would come true.

"What did you wish for?" My brother asked and I shook my head no for an answer.

My parents then headed out and I grabbed my phone and saw many messages from my friends, but not Tom.

I quickly replied to all my friends then headed to my closet to change from Pjs to my party clothes. Soon I started to think why Tom hadn't texted me.

I headed back to grab my phone and then headed to the bathroom to quick myself up. I looked in the mirror and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my makeup bag and fixed myself.

My parents and siblings were waiting for me in the living room as they were going to take my out for lunch and then head to the event hall for my birthday party. It's not every day their older child turns 21.

We headed out and arrived to the restaurant and saw my friends outside the restaurant.

My father parked the car and I ran out to hug Emma and awkwardly hug Killian.

"Happy birthday bitch," Emma said while handing me my present and a birthday button.

"Happy birthday Yazmin," Killian said as he gave me a rose.

I smiled and thanked them both and my family joined and we headed inside for lunch.

—-

Lunch was finally over and I was full, but I was ready to party. I checked my phone and nothing.

"He hasn't texted," I told Emma and Emma told me not to worry.

"He is probably just wanting you to enjoy your day without having your face in your phone," Emma said.

I slightly smiled and then a notification came through my photo from Instagram.

I decided to look and saw that Tom was live and I decided to join and watch him play the guitar and play around with Willow.

"Yazmin?" Killian was trying to get my attention.

Emma then took my phone away because the people in the restaurant came out with a little lava cake for me.

"Thank you everyone," I said.

—-

We headed out and went to the event hall for the party. My whole family was there and friends as well. I smiled and looked all around as my mother had overdone herself decorating the hall.

Emma then pulled me into a changing room and showed me a dress my friends had chosen for me. A green mermaid dress and I fell in love.

"Omg! Emma you have overdid yourself with this dress," I said as I walked over to the dress and smiled from ear to ear.

"All your friends pitched in and I knew you would love the green dress because it's your favorite color," she said.

I changed and Emma took pictures before I headed out.

I was about to head out when Emma stopped me, "this isn't your dress for now."

I lifted an eyebrow at her all confused as she told me to wait.

I waited and she came back with a huge box, "this is your surprise."

I looked at her confused even more and opened the book and inside there was a gorgeous green ballgown dress.

"Emma this is beautiful, but why two dresses?"

Emma smiled and came right in front of me, "this dress was chosen by someone."

Emma pointed down to the box and I smiled. I looked inside the box and saw who it was from.

Hope you love your dress darling x Happy birthday

I smiled and got the dress out and decided to change.

Once I got the dress on, I teared up a bit. Emma came behind me and looked in the mirror with me and I smiled.

"You look beautiful so let's go party," Emma said as she hugged me.

I grabbed my phone once Emma left the door and texted Tom.

Thank you for the dress love x I absolutely love it and hope you were here x

I headed out and everyone cheered and I smiled. I headed to the center of the stage and thanked everyone for coming.

—-

Party was going on and I was having so much fun with my family and friends when I received another message.

Wish I was there but hope you are having fun darling x Willow says happy birthday x

I smiled and replied quickly before I started dancing again.

Emma then went up to the DJ and took the microphone. I looked at her as the music had stopped playing and everyone was heading to their table.

I was about to go seat with my parents when Emma stopped me by saying it in the mic.

"I just want to wish my best friend a huge happy birthday. I have always been by your side and you have been by mine. You're a great friend and I thought for something special to gifted you."

As Emma was finishing her speech, a huge box that was taller than me was right in front of me. Everyone was recording and wondering what was inside.

"Now open your present."

I started to rip the paper and then the box moved and opened.

"Missed me darling," Tom said.

I gasped and covered my mouth as tears rolled down my face and Tom hugged me. I hugged him back and I couldn't believe it he was here.

"It was an epic surprise don't you think?" Tom said.

I looked at him and he wiped my tears away and I nodded.

They took the box out of the center of the stage and slow music started to play and Tom guide me to dance.

Everyone else watched then joined the dance. I had my eyes locked on him all night and I couldn't stop smiling. My birthday was now an unforgettable moment. Happy 21 to me.