Wedding Day

Tom left the room and everyone helped clean myself up. The groomsmen and bridesmaids headed downstairs to line up. The guest started to arrive and the moment was about to start.

"Lista mija? (Ready daughter?)" my father asked and I nodded.

Tom was waiting at the alter already with his family sitting front seat and my mother front seat too. I felt nervous still even after our first touch and song.

The song started the court walked in first. Our entrance song was Neville's Waltz from the Harry Potter movies. Then everyone stood up as I was about to walk in with my father.

We started to walk in and I could see Tom in the alter. Tears formed in his eyes and tear rolled down as I walked down the aisle. I started to cry seeing him cry. His brother rubbed his back. As we reached the alter, my father hugged Tom and handed me over with a hug and kiss on my forehead.

The ceremony started and Tom smiled. I smiled thinking finally I'm marrying him. It went smoothly even though the pastor had to do both English and Spanish for both sides of the family to understand.

"Now for your vows," the pastor said.

Tom was going to start off first.

"Wow first of all," Tom said as he pointed up and down at me and everyone laughed. "'My vows to you are these. I vow to always love you no matter what. Through sickness and health. Because you became the piece I had been missing. You have seen how hard a celebrity's life could be and you have been with me every step of the way. I love you so much and I will keep loving you until we are old and smelly."

Everyone awed and laughed at his last sentence. The pastor looked at me as it was my turn to speak up.

"I can't believe this day finally came. You have been my celebrity crush for as long as I can remember. I'm lucky enough that I met you that night at the bar. You became a big part of my life and I'm glad to be part of yours. I love you so much. I never thought I would say that to someone. But you made that change. You are my person. And I will love you forever."

The pastor continued the ceremony and spoke, "I now pronounce you husband and wife, (ahora los anuncio como marido y mujer) you may kiss your bride (puede besar a la novia)."

Tom grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss as his hand traveled down to my waist. Finally we were married.

"Mr. and Mrs. Felton," the pastor said and everyone cheered as we walked down the aisle and flower petals were thrown at us. The videographer captured as we walked inside to go upstairs for a few indoor pics. They were going to be some intimate pics.

The photographer told Tom what to do for a picture I wanted. My back was exposed so Tom trailed his finger down my spine as I looked out the window and he looked at his trail.

Then we headed outside for some group pictures and pictures with only us two. I had a few ideas I wanted and we put them all together. My mother brought a few things I wanted. I grabbed the bag and handed each of my court a wand.

Of course Tom had to get Draco's wand as I finally caught my own and actual Draco. We took pictures and then it was finally only us two. We took the final pictures before heading inside to start the party.

The court did their entrance dance and then we walked in. We hit the dance floor and everyone cheered. Tom then picked me up and took me to our table. Everything looked magical. Tom let me have something I always wanted. A Harry Potter themed wedding.

"I love you," I told him and he turned to face me and kissed me, "I love you too."

Dinner was served and I ate with Tom. We took pictures and Tom uploaded on that was my favorite that we took.

I kissed Tom and whispered I love him again causing him to blush

I kissed Tom and whispered I love him again causing him to blush. I smiled and we got up and started to greet everyone. Tom always a little confused when my aunt said when are we going to pin the money on you two. I explained to Tom and he understood. I smiled and greeted some more.

"Can we have the bride and the groom come to the center of the stage to dance their first dance as husband and wife," the DJ said.

The DJ played our song which was Ain't met us yet. We danced and kissed as everyone recorded. Our videographers and photographers captured everything. Tom then spun me and dipped me as the song finished and kissed me. But we had a little twisted. Tom had to learn to dance to my favorite style of Mexican music. Norteñas.

We started to dance to the song Mi Bonita. Everyone cheered as Tom learned to dance music he never danced before. His family were shocked and clapped for Tom. I smiled and looked into his eyes. He made me feel complete.

Suddenly the music ended and the Harry Potter Waltz of the Yule Ball started to dance with all my family members we had. Money started to be pin on us. Tom danced his mother and I danced with his father first then it was my parents. I felt happier than ever.

The party continued and we were called to cut the cake. We cut the cake and the waiters handed them out. I dance with Tom and my bridesmaids. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Tom then told me he would be back he was going to restroom. I nodded and danced with Emma and cousins.

"Everything is beautiful," Emma said.

"Thank you. But please help me go change."

I went upstairs with Emma and as we opened the door I met with someone who I thought was dead.

"Hello baby girl."