You

"You?!"

He smiled and placed his hand out for me, "are you okay? Want me to take you away from him?"

I was about to take his hand and nod when out of nowhere Michael comes back and pushed him right on the face. I worried and got up and tried my best to stop Michael from pushing Tom. Tom Felton was the one that talked to me and wanted to help me. I pulled onto Michael's arm to stop him and suddenly he turns around and pushes me to the ground and kicks me.

"The police on the way!" The waiter called and my old co-workers/friends circled around me and some around Tom.

I looked up at Michael as I held to my stomach which was in pain. My friend then picked me up and the police arrived. I saw Michael getting what he deserved, and it was my time to tell everything out loud.

"Hello ma'am are you okay? Can you please tell us what happened?" The police asked.

"He is an abuser. He is a monster. The worst man in the world," I said with tears running down my cheeks as I showed the policeman my bruises, "he has done this for over a year now and I was scared to speak up but I'm not afraid anymore."

The police noted everything and they took Michael away. I sat down with my head in my hands looking down and Tom walked over to me. I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to jolt.

"Hey it's okay, I'm sorry you went through all that," Tom said as he held an ice pack to his cheek.

I looked at him and felt guilty for everything. Everything was my fault and I felt another tear roll down my cheek. Tom slowly placed an arm around me and comfort me. I looked up at him and smiled slightly and pulled the ice pack down.

"Thank you for your help, but you didn't have to," I said and I rubbed his bruise and placed the ice pack again.

"No female should be treated like that, mostly someone as beautiful as you."

I smiled at his words and then suddenly I heard a familiar voice, my mother's.

"Where is she?" She asked all panicked until she spotted me and rushed over to me.

I hugged my mother as she kissed my forehead and Tom smiled at. My mother looked over at Tom and noticed the bruises on his face. I pulled away from the hug and looked at Tom. 

"Ma, this is Tom. Tom Felton. He helped with Michael." 

My mother hugged him and he hugged back. My mother was thanking him nonstop still hugging him until she pulled away from the hug and made eye contact with him. 

"It was nothing. No women deserves to be treated the way your daughter was treated. She deserves a man to treat her like a queen. The queen she is," Tom said as he smiled at me causing me to look down and blush. 

"Thank you once again Tom, but mother can we go home now?" I asked my mother and she nodded. 

I was walking out with my mother when Tom stopped me at the door and asked for my number. He headed me is phone and placed my number in his phone. I giggled as I made my contact name 'my future lover' and handed it back to him.

"My future lover?" Tom asked with a smile. 

I turned to walk out and spoke, "that's if you would like," I turned around and winked at him. 

I heard Tom giggle and I headed to my mother's car. I sat in the passenger's seat and my mother got in the driver's seat. We drove off and stopped by a ice cream shop before heading home. 

Once home I got out and my phone started to ring with an unknown number. I picked up the call and I heard a voice that made my heart skip. 

"Hey future lover," Tom said and I laughed thinking about it, but I knew it couldn't happen. 

"Hey there, and there's no need to call me that," I said as I sat in my porch and my mother walked inside. 

"Fine then, how about queen?" Tom asked and I agreed. 

We continued talking, laughing and knowing each other. Soon my mother stepped outside saying it was late. I checked my watch and it was 2 in the morning. I had been outside talking to Tom for the past four hours. I felt good talking to him. 

"I will have to talk to you tomorrow," I told Tom and he agreed.

"Okay my queen," Tom said and I blushed and bit my lip thinking about him telling me in person. 

"Okay my Slytherin king," I said with a giggle and he laughed. 

"Now I'm your king?" Tom asked and I told him yes. 

We laughed and then hanged up. I headed into my room and drifted off to sleep thinking about Tom.