Travel the World

I had finally finished my job and closed the building's door when I noticed Tom waiting for me. He had dropped me off earlier and he was leading against his car with a bouquet of roses.

"Are those for me?"

Tom stood up and headed towards me and handed them to me. I smelled them and planted a kiss on Tom's lip. He smiled and he took me to the passenger side and opened the door for me.

"Thank you love," I said.

"Anything for you darling," he said and that melted my heart.

We drove to my house and then I started to receive notifications on my phone. Photos were running around Instagram of Tom and I. We pulled into my driveway and Tom looked at my phone.

"I guess they found us," he said with a giggle and kissed my temple.

We got out of the car and headed inside. There were two large suitcases in the living room. There I noticed that my time was up with Tom.

"I guess it's time for you to leave?" I said holding my roses close to my chest.

He nodded and stood in-between the two suitcases and grabbed the handle. I closed the door behind me that we left opened and went to the kitchen to place my roses in a vase.

"I wish time could be slower so we can spend more time together," I said as I went back to the living and hugged Tom from behind.

He turned around and hugged me, "I know you want time slower, but for now check your room and we can have a rest before I have to go."

I looked up at him and give a slight smile and headed to my room and noticed my mother packing my clothes. I was confused and then I noticed. I turned around and saw Tom holding up two airplane tickets to Epsom, United Kingdom.

"You trickster," I said with a laugh and a little push towards him.

"I want you to met my family, so why not a little trip," he said as he hugged me and kissed my head.

My mother smiled and finished, "cuando llegues por favor manda un foto (when you arrived please send a picture)."

I smiled and said yes and we grabbed our suitcases and headed out once more. Then I realized I couldn't go.

"I can't go, I have work with the model agency," I said as I stepped back inside my house.

Tom laughed and looked at me, "I talked with your boss already and told them we are having a photoshoot in London."

I smiled as I knew Tom made that up just to get me out of work. I turned around and said my goodbyes to my parents and siblings and grabbed my suitcases and left out the door. A new adventure was going to happen and this time I wasn't alone, I was with Tom.

We reached the airport and grabbed out suitcase in a trolley and headed to check in. We check in our bags and headed to the gate. People that knew us asked for pictures and autographs. I smiled as Tom looked at me with fans and I smiled as I saw him with fans.

Soon it was time to aboard the plane and Tom grabbed my hand and we headed inside to first class. I couldn't believe that I was going to Epsom, United Kingdom, but mostly with Tom as my boyfriend. Everything felt unreal and I was loving it.