Stay With Me (Tom's POV)

I ran behind the bed that the ambulance was taking my wife. The doctor noticed and stopped me halfway as they rolled her to the OR. My family was behind me as well as her family. We waited in the waiting room and the waiting was getting me stress. 

"Son you should clean yourself up," my mother said as I looked down and noticed her blood on me. 

I got up and headed to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I cried thinking I would lose her and headed out to my family with my head down until I heard a loud cry. I looked up and noticed it was my mother-in-law and I ran to them.

"What happened?" I asked worried and my mother grabbed my hand and took me apart of the whole family. 

"Mom please tell me what's wrong," I said and my mother took a deep breath in and out. 

"She's in a coma and they don't know when she will wake up," my mother said and I broke down thinking how everything chanced in a split second. 

The doctor them came up to me and told me about her condition and the room she was at. I decided to be the first one to see her. I walked with the doctor into her room and saw her hook up to all the machines and I felt my heart ache. 

I decided to sit next to her and hold her left hand. I saw the ring and all the memories came through my mind. I held back tears and shortly afterwards my family and her family came in. Her family started to pray and my family decided to join. I rubbed her hand and thought for her to come back to me. 

A few hours later everyone left to rest and I decided to stay. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and my mother walked in. 

"I brought you a few items for you," my mother said as she handed me a bag with clothes and my guitar. 

I smiled and grabbed my items and hugged my mother and she looked at me and rubbed my arm, "she will come back to you and everyone she loves."

I nodded and my mother left. I placed my bag down and changed quick cause I didn't wanted to leave her alone. I sat back down where I was and grabbed my guitar. I played a few notes and a tear ran down my cheek. 

*Few Weeks Later*

I was asleep with my hand on her wife's bed and I woke up to the feel of someone rubbing y hand. I looked up and she was awake. 

"Darling?!" 

She blinked and I got up as quick as possible and called for the nurses and they ran into the room and saw her awake. I grabbed my phone and started to call the whole family about the occurrence and they all agreed to come to the hospital. 

The nurses took tubes and other cables off and took her out for examination. I felt relief that she is finally back with us. Shortly the whole family came and greeted me and I told them about what happened. 

"Hey," a voice said and it was my wife's as she was rolled back into her room. 

I smiled and she got her settled in the room and I sat next to her and held her hand. 

"You know I heard you," she said and I smiled because that's what I wanted. For her to hear me and know that I was with her this whole time. 

We talked about everything and she felt better knowing we were by her side. The family then kissed her head goodbye and it was just her and me. 

"Can you sing me our song?" 

I smiled and nodded and grabbed my guitar and started to play. I started to play We Belong with new words and I saw her smiling and joyful tears running down her cheeks. 

I finished the song and placed my guitar down and laid next to my wife and wrapped her around my arms. I kissed her forehead and she looked up at me.

"I love you so much," she said and I smiled. 

"I love you so much to darling," I said and hugged her and pulled her closer to me. 

Suddenly I left her head relax and I knew she was asleep. I smiled and kissed her head once more and whispered to her, "I will stay with you no matter what my darling, I love you."