First Night in Bora Bora

Tom woke up from his sleep while I was still asleep on his chest. Tom was recording everything and decided to record me as we were already arriving. 

"Welcome up darling," Tom said and I woke up from my sleep and noticed the camera on me. 

I covered my face and planted a kiss on Tom's cheek as they spoke through the intercom  to place our seatbelts as we were arriving to Bora Bora. Tom placed his phone away and we did as told. I looked out the window and everything looked beautiful. 

We landed and Tom saw the excitement in my face that caused him not to stop smiling. It was time for everyone to un-board the plane and Tom grabbed our bags. Tom followed behind as we headed to grab our suitcases and head to the main lobby of the airport. Fans were taking pictures as we were walking and Tom waved. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Felton right this way," the limo driver said and we walked towards him. 

Tom placed a hand on my hip as he pushed his suitcase and I pushed mine. We waved to the fans as we headed to our limo to give us transport to our hotel. Tom and the driver loaded the car and I looked around. Everywhere I looked it was beautiful. I was happy to be here and mostly with Tom by my side. 

"Ready darling?" Tom said as he walked to me. 

"So ready!" I said excited and I threw my arms around Tom's neck and planted a kiss on his lips and he kissed back. 

We got inside our car and we headed off. Tom kept recording to make our Youtube video. I looked out the window and admired every second of Bora Bora. We then reached our boat to head to our hotel. We thanked the driver and we unloaded the car and loaded the boat. 

We finally reached our room and it was perfect. I walked in and looked at everything. Tom and the boat driver unloaded the boat. Tom smiled as I looked around and threw myself to the bed. 

"Want to go for a swim? Sunset is about to set in," Tom asked and said. 

I nodded and I got my suitcase and opened it to find the perfect swimsuit to wear to surprise Tom. I found the one I wanted and grabbed it and headed to the bathroom. Tom was in the bedroom unloading this clothes to the closet and drawers. I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt sexier than ever. After everything that has happened to me, I knew it was my time to fell like myself. 

Tom was done and changed into his swimming trunks, "Darling? You ready?"

I opened the bathroom door and leaned against the door frame with a pose. I smiled as he wasn't looking yet and I took my ponytail off and fixed my hair before calling his name. 

"Baby?"

Tom turned around and he was in shock. Tom then walked towards me and placed his hands on my waist and admired me up and down. 

"Wow, you look stunning," Tom said as he kissed my neck as he hugged me. 

Tom then grabbed my hand and we walked outside to get in the water. Tom and I ran and jumped in. We laughed as we got out of the water. Tom grabbed me and I got on top of him as I wrapped my arms around him. 

"Thank you," I said with a smile. 

"Thank you?"

Tom was confused in why I was thanking him and I thought about how my life is perfect. 

"Thank you for coming into my life when I needed love the most. And thank you for being my husband, my best friend, my world and my everything. I love you more than anything."

Tom smiled and kissed me nonstop as we went under water and stopped kissing and looked at each other. I went back up with Tom and we splashed around. It was time for sunset and we went to the hammock at was outside our room to see the sunset. 

"The view is beautiful don't you think?" I asked. 

"The view is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you my darling," Tom said as he helped me up on the hammock and he got up himself. 

Tom and I looked at the sky holding each other and talked about our future. Family was the one thing that we wanted to start, but in a further future.

Suddenly the sun set and the stars started to come out and we headed inside. Tom grabbed a towel for me and wrapped me with it and I laughed as he began to tickle me. Tom made a few sandwiches as I headed to the bathroom to take a warm shower. 

Tom then walked in and hugged me from behind. I was naked and Tom was admiring my body again. I was just looking at myself and looking at my scars. I felt unpretty for a bit and Tom noticed. 

"You're beautiful with or without scars."

I smiled and Tom undressed and we hoped in the shower. We showered and he kissed my body as he loved me for me. I turned around and kissed him as we finished our shower. We got out and changed into our comfy clothes and we ate Tom's sandwiches. We sat in our bed and watched movies as we ate and Tom recorded again. 

"Does anybody's girlfriend does this with their sandwiches?"

I was eating it first the edges and then the middle in bite sizes. I laughed and covered my mouth. Tom laughed and the stopped as he grabbed the plates once done and left them in the kitchen. Tom came back to the bedroom and came under the covers with me and kissed my head as I cuddled up to him. I wrapped my arm around him and we watched the movie until I fell asleep. Tom then turned the TV off and turned the lights off and we drifted asleep.