Dishonorable Warrior

3 Hours Later.
Leia Pov.
We Are In A Court Room Getting Ready To Watch Sabine's Judgment By The Mandalorian Council And Bo Katan. Ursa Was One Of Councils So She Was Be Also Pasting Judgment On Sabine's Actions. Me, Hera, And Ahsoka Were About To Sit When Ezra And The Others Arrived.

Ezra Where Have You Guys Been. You Were Supposed To Meet Us Here 3 Hours Ago? I Ask. Sorry Leia But Neon Was Attack By The Rebellion. Ezra Said. What Is The Situation Under Control? Yes But This Level Of Attack Goes Unanswered. Soon We Find The Rebels. But How? Sabine Won't Talk.

Not To Worry. I Place A Tracking Device On A Fleeing Rebel. Soon As Leo Activates It. It Will Reveal The Rebel Base. Excellent Now The Judgement Is About To Start. We Look At The Front At Bo Katan Spoke.

Narrator pov.
Members Of The Mandalorian Council. The Judgement Of Sabine For Crimes And Actions Against The Cyber Force And Mandalore Begins Now. Bring Her In. The Door Open And Sabine Was Brought In By Two Guards.

She Stood In Front Of Everyone And Bo Katan Spoke Again. Sabine Met The Mandalorian Council. Councilor Kingston, Cole, Gavin, Maya, Ruby, And Your Mother. Bo Katan Finish And Councilor Cole Spoke. Sabine Can You Explain Your Actions Against The Cyber Force And Mandalore?

The Only Reason Why I Attack The Cyber Force Because We Are At War With Them. I Was Only Following Orders. Sabine Said. Orders You Follow By The Tyrant Mon Mothma Who Believes Politics Will Win A War. Councilor Cole Said. Yes That's Her. Did You Know We Called On Her Help? Councilor Maya Ask.

I Didn't Know Until I Heard Mandalore Joined The Cyber Force. I Would Never Abandoned My People. But You Did. Instead Of Leaving The Rebellion. You Decided To Stay And Trun Your People Against You. This Can't Be Ignore. Councilor Kingston Said.

There Also Another Matter We Need To Discuss With The Young Mandalorian Girl. Councilor Ruby Said. What That Might Be? Councilor Cole Ask. The Mandalorian Mate Law She So Foolishly Broke. Once Councilor Ruby Said That. The Crowd Was Shock And Started Becoming Restless.

ORDER!!! ORDER!!! Bo Katan Yelled As The Crowd Died Down. Sabine The Mandalorian Mate Law States And Always Stated That Once A Mandaloraian Takes Upon A Mate. He/She Must Remain To Them Forever. You On The Other Hand Didn't Do This.

You Shame All Mandalorians. Bo Katan Said. Sabine Stood There Having Nothing To Say. Ursa What Did Sabine Say To You About Ezra? She Said That Ezra Left Her For Another Girl After Taking Him To Her Mate. But According To Ezra. That Never Happened.

As He Was Kick Out By The Tyrants Know As The Rebellion. Sabine Was Cheating On Him For Another Boy. And She Never Took Ezra In Bed. Ursa Said Getting The Crowd Restless Again. They Started Booing At Sabine. ORDER!!! ORDER IN THE COURT!!! Bo Katan Ordered.

Ok Yes I Did It But I Didn't Think That Law Was Serious. Sabine Said. Not Serious. The Law Has Been Here Since The First Forming Of Mandalorian Warriors. You Have Disgrace It. Councilor Kingston Said. Sabine Wren The Only Way To Avoided This Law Was If Ezra Was Killed. But Seeing How He's Not Dead.

You Committed A Highly Act Of Treason Against Mandalore And Your Warrior Rank. You Are Here By Strip Of Your Warrior Rank. Bo Katan Said. WHAT!!! Sabine Yelled. STRIP OFF HER ARMOR!!! Councilor Cole Said As Two Guards Came And Held Her As Another One Came And Her Armor Pieces.

All That Was Left Was Jumpsuit. You Are No Longer Apart Of Clan Wren. You Will Be Forever Known As Sabine Wren The Outsider. You Will Spend A Year In Mandalore Prison. Take Her Away. Bo Katan Ordered And The Guards Came And Took Her Away.

Ezra pov.
After The Trial Ended. We All Started Talking About It. Well That Was Some Trial. Devin Said. Yeah Let's Hope The Mandalorians Can Hold Her. Sasha Said Then Leo's Tracker Started Beeping. My Tracker Must Have Found The Rebels Base. Leo Said And Pulled Out A Holo Map.

The Map Showed A Blinking Red Light. Leo Zoom In On The Location. Leia Said. Leo Zoom In And It Showed The Planet Hoth. So The Rebels Are On Hoth. I Said. Should I Ready The Fleet To Move Out? Hera Ask. No We Still Have To Make Sure That They Are There.

And Not Make Sure The Ship Crash There. Zoey Come In. Zoey Here. She Said. I Need You To Send A Droid To Hoth. Why? Because We Believe That We Have Found The Rebel Base And I Want To Make Sure It's There. Yes Sir I'm On It.

The Transmission Ended And Spoke To Everyone. Okay As Soon As Ursa Is Finish With Other Council Members. We Will Be Returning Home. Um But First Me And You Need To Talk. Leia Said Holding Onto My Hand. Oh Alright Then. You Guys Go Hang Around The Palace Or The City.

Me And Leia Will Catch You Later. Whatever. Let's Check Out The Mandalorian Car Races Here. Jason Said And Run Off Long With The Guys While The Girls Slowly Walk Behind. Me And Leia Went To A Balcony And Look At The City And The Night Sky

Beautiful Night Isn't It. She Said. Yeah It Is. So What Did You Wanted To Talk About? I Ask. She Took A Deep Breath Look Towards Me. Remember A Few Days Ago I Was Strangely Not Feeling Well And My Powers Were Too. Yes I Remember You Took Me This Days Before I Left For The New World.

Well I A Day Or Two Later I Went To The Medical Center With Hera And Ahsoka And Got Check And Well. Leia Your Darkness Powers Aren't Killing You Are They? What No Silly Don't Be Ridiculous. What I'm Trying To Say Is That I'm Pregnant Ezra.

I Had A Shock Face And Spoke Again. You Mean To Tell Me That I'm Going To Be A Father. Yes Ezra You And I Are Going To Parents. Leia Said And I Hug Her and She Hug Me. We Hug For Few Moments Until We Broke Apart And Kiss Each Other. It's Seems That The Cyber Force Family Is Getting Bigger.

Yes And She Will Be Just As Strong As Her Parents. Wait So We Are Having Girl. Yes And I Won't Reveal The Name Until The Time Is Right. Fine By Me. I Said And Look Into The Night Sky While Holding Each Other.