Public Enemies Number One

One Month Later.
Sabine pov
It's Been Over A Month and There Is No Sign of My Family or Clan. I'm Starting To Wonder If Their Dead or Alive. Me and Crew Were Called Into The Comman Center For An Assignment. We Walk Inside and Saw Mon Mothma. Aw Ghost Crew. You Finally Made. I Need You For Assignment? She ask.

What? I ask. I Need You Guys To Go Back To Neon and Find The Cyber Force Base and Destroy It. What Are You Crazy? Why Would We Ever Go Back There? Zeb Because We Need To End This War With Them. If You Can Find Thier Base. We Can Send An Attack Group There and Destroy Them. Fine But How Do We Get Back There.

The Planet Is Blockaded. If We Use A Rebel Ship. We'll Be Destroyed. That Is Why You'll Be Using A Space Transport To Get There. But You Will Be Out of Communications Rang. If You Are Trap. There Will Be Nothing I Can Do To Help. So Are You Up For This Risk. I Look At The Crew and They Nodded Their Heads. Yes. I said. Then Go Get Ready. She said and We Left.

Hours Later
Sabine pov
We Were On Our Transport When It Came Out of Hyperspace. Then The Captain Spoke. Ladies and Gentlemen. We Have Reach The Planet Neon. Prepare For Landing. The Ship Went Into The Planet Surface and Landed At The Space Port.

 The Ship Went Into The Planet Surface and Landed At The Space Port

We Walk Out and Headed Straight For The City. Ok First We Need To Find A Hotel For The Night. Then Head Into The City For Some Answers About The Cyber Force Base. Kanan said. Yeah Then We Can Get Some Pay Back. Zeb said. We Walk Along The Street and Saw Many People.

 We Walk Along The Street and Saw Many People

Wow Look At This Place. It's Really Pack. Living Here Must Be Great. Yeah Zeb. I Mean Look At All These People. I said. Ok Guys. We're Not Here For The People. We're Here To Do Our Jobs. Kanan said. Fine. Oh I See The Hotel. Let's Go. I said and We Went To The Hotel.

Somewhere In The City.
I Was Doing My Paper Work. When One of My Men Came In. Chief. He said. Yes Sergeant. You Need To See This. He Walk To The Monitors and Turned It On. There I Saw Two Humans, A Lasat, and A Droid. The Rebel Criminals. Sergeant Get Your Men and Capture Them. Yes Chief. He Walk Out and I Turned On My Transmitter.

I Was Calling Ezra. He Answer and Spoke. Sir The Rebel Criminals Have Returned. I said. They Must Be Trying To Look For My Base. Chief I Want You To Find Them and Bring Them To Me Alive. Ezra said. Yes Sir. I said and Ended The Transmission. I Grab My Weapons and Left My Office.