Battle For Sundari Part 2 (Free Mandalore)

3 Hours Later.
Narrator Pov.
The Battle Took It Toll On The Empire. The Cyber Force Was Able Push Back. Now It Was Time To Move On To The Palace. Ezra Command Everyone To Stay Outside And Finish Off The Remaining Imperials. While He, Devin, Leo, Ursa, And Bo Katan Deal With Grand Admiral Wolf.

The Enter Through The Palace Doors And Meet With Stormtroopers With Different Armor On.

KILL THEM!!! The Red Stormtrooper Commander Yelled As He And His Troopers Fired. Everyone Started Firing Back And Most Of The Stormtroopers Started Dropping. Some Of Them Were Still Standing.

These Guys Have Tough Armor. Ursa Said Still Shooting. They May Have Tough Armor. But We Have A Weapon To Get Past That Armor. Leo Said Pulling Out His Blade. He Energize It And Started Shooting. The Last Of The Red Stormtroopers Were Down And Out.

Let's More. Bo Katan Said As She And Everyone Started Running Towards The Throne Room. With In Minutes. They Reach The Throne Room But The Doors Was Lock. We Can't Get Inside. Devin Said. There Is Away. Ursa Said Pulling Out A Detonator.

She Place It On The Door And Everyone Move Back. The Detonator Exploded And The Doors Were Destroyed. They Ran Inside And Saw The Grand Admiral. Well It Took You Long Enough To Get Here Bo Katan. And I See You Joined The Cyber Force. Along With Ursa Wren.

If You're Alive. Then That's Mean Clan Wren Is Alive. My Attacks On Your Clan Must Have Force You To Join The Cyber Force. Whose Leaders Are Unknown To The Empire. Grand Admiral Wolf Said Sitting On The Throne While Drinking.

You Scum. Look At What You Have Done Mandalore. You Complete Destroy The City. Bo Katan Said Pointing Her Blaster At Him As Everyone Got Close To Him. Well This City Needed Upgrade Anyway. It Was Nothing But Litter With Your Mandalorian Junk.

I Was Going To Transform It Into A Empire City. Where People Only Loyal To Empire Were Welcome. Well Not Anymore Because We Mandalorians Are Taking Back Our Home. I Don't Think So Bo Katan. I Have A Surprise For You.

He Press A Button And Imperial Shadow Guards Drop From Above.

DESTROY THEM!!! Grand Admiral Wolf Commanded And Tried To Escape

DESTROY THEM!!! Grand Admiral Wolf Commanded And Tried To Escape. But Leo Used His Super Speed To Reach Him And Knock Him Unconscious. Sorry But You're Not Going Anywhere. Leo Said And Focus The Shadow Guards.

Everyone Actvied Their Energy Blades. Except For Bo Katan. Who Doesn't Have One. Um Guys I Don't Have One. Bo Katan Said. Luckily Ezra Planed On This. BO KATAN CATCH!!! Ezra Yelled And Threw Her A Energy Blade.

 BO KATAN CATCH!!! Ezra Yelled And Threw Her A Energy Blade

She Caught It And Actvied It. Nice Color. Now Let's Deal With These Guys. Everyone Clash With The Imperial Shadow Guards And Were In A Heated Battle. One Guard Swung His Lightsaber Staff At Ezra. Trying To Stab Him.

He Made A Slash On His Armor But It Didn't Faze Him. You Just Made The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life. Ezra Said As The Guard Tried To Do The Same Move Again. But This Time Ezra Cut The Staff In Half. Then Stab Him With His Blade And Used His Fire Powers To Burn Him Alive.

The Others Destroy Their Guards And The War For Mandalore Was Finally Over.

The Next Day.
With The Imperial Forces Destroyed. The Planet Was Free. The Cyber Force And The Mandalorians Had Taken Control Of The Inter Planet. All The Citizens Were Brought To Their Home And Saw Devastation Of Their Once Proud City.

Everyone Was At Regroup At The Palace And Was Looking Over The Mandalorian Citizens As They Were All Gathered Ready To Here A Speech. Ezra Walk Up To Bo Katan And Spoke. Ready To Make Your Speech To The People.

Yes I Am. The People Need A Leader Who Will Protect Them And The Planet. From The Empire Or The Rebellion One Day. I Will Be That Leader For Sister And All Who Fallen To Evil. Bo Katan Said. We Will Be With You And Help Rebuild Your Home. Leia Said.

Okay Now It's Time. Bo Katan Step Up And Spoke. People Of Mandalore. I'm Bo Katan. Leader Of Clan Kryze. I Like To Tell You That We Have Finally Driven The Empire From Mandalore. Mandalore Is Free Once Again. Bo Katan Said.

The City Cheer And Started Yelling Really Loud. Even Though Our City Lays In Ruins. We Will Rebuild And Make Mandalore Stronger Then Ever. With The Help Of Our New Allies. The Cyber Force. The Crowd Cheered And Ezra And Leia Walk Up Behind Her.

She Turned To Both Of Them And Shook Both Their Hands. Let It Be Known That Mandalore And The Cyber Force Are Now One. The Crowd Cheered Even Louder And Starts Chanting Cyber Force.

The Next Day On Holt
Sabine pov.
Me And The Others Were Called Into The Comman Center By Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, And General Dodonna. We Arrive And Saw Three Of Them. Including Some Other Generals. So What Seems To Be The Problem? I Ask.

Of Cording To The Imperial Network. There Was A Battle Yesterday On Your Home World Of Mandalore. Mon Mothma. My Home What Happened? The Empire Was Defeated By Mandalorian Warriors And The Cyber Force. The Cyber Force Help Mandalore. Zeb Said.

Yes And They Are Now Allies. General Dodonna. First My Family Joins Them And My Inter People. This Is Unbelievable. I Said. We Have To Stop Ezra And Leia From Getting More Alliances. If More Planets Join Them. We Won't Stand A Chance Against Them. Bail Organa Said.

I'm Not Giving Up. Those Guys Torture Me. They Must Pay. Zeb Said. Zeb's Right. They Must Pay. We'll Continue This War Until We Are Dead. Kanan Said. Then Let's Find A Weakness In Them Before It's To Late. I Said And We Kelp On Talking.