Identities Revealed

6 Hour Later.
Sabine pov.
I Started To Wake Up and Saw That I Was In Some Kind of Room. Well Looks Who Finally Awake. Someone said. I Look and Saw Zeb. Zeb Your Dead Too? I ask. Dead Why Would We Be Dead? I Set Off An Explosion and Took The Female Leader With Me.

Well It Looks Like It Didn't Work. Because She Brought You Back Here. Someone Else said. I Look And Saw Kanan. Kanan You're Here. Wait Where Are We? We're In A Cell Below The Cyber Force Base. Sabine What Happened? You Were Supposed To Stay Out of Sight? Zeb ask. I Know But They Find Me Before I Could.

Well I Heard You Cost Some Serious Trouble When We Were Stuck In Here. Yeah That Because's They Were Getting In My Way. I Can't Believe I Got Beaten By That Woman But Didn't Matter. We Need To Find Away Out of Here. There's No Way Out Sabine. We Have Lost. Kanan said.

I Was About To Speak Until We Heard Our Cell Door Open. Then Some Guards Came In and Put Cuffs On Us. What's The Meaning of This? I ask. Quite and Started Moving. One of Them said and He Pointed His Weapon At Us Along With The Others. We Started Walking Out of The Cell and Towards To Where They Were Taking Us.

3 Minutes Later.
Throne Room.
We Were Brought Into A Room What Look Like A Throne Room. In The Chair Was The Leaders of The Cyber Force. Glad You Could Join Us Rebels. The Woman said. It's Not Like We Had A Choices. I said. Ah Sabine. That Attitude. That's How I Remember You Best. The Male said.

Remember You Best. I Don't Even Know. We Never Met Before. How Do You Know Us? You Think It Time To Reveal Our Identities? I Thinks So Husband. They Took Down Their Hoods and Took Off Their Mask. Me and The Crew Were In Shock. The Two People Who Had Beaten Us So Many Times Were Ezra and Leia.

Ezra pov.
Surprise My Old Friends. I ask. Ezra, Leia. You're The Ones Who Been Attacking Us? Sabine ask. Of Course We Have. You Pathetic Rebels Are Nothing But Weak Fools Who Only Care About Yourself Then Anything Else. And You Must Be Destroyed. Leia said.

Ezra Why Are You Doing This? What Have Every Done To You? Kanan ask. What Have You Done? Wow Your Blindness Must Have Made You Stupid In The Last Year. You Kick Me Out of The Crew, Made Me Not Your Apprentice Anymore, and Took My Lightsaber Away. You Basically Cast Me Out Like Garbage.

But You're Still A Jedi. Wrong I'm Not Jedi. Not Anymore. I Refuses To Use My Powers. The Only Time I Use Them Is Feel Things. Not For Move Things. That Time Is Over. Jedi Ezra Is Gone. I Have Been Reborn Into Cyber Force Ezra. The Leader of The Most Powerful Military Force In The Inter Galaxy.

And Won't Let The Empire Or The Rebellion Stand In Our Way. Look Ezra. I'm Sorry I Abandoned You. Took Your Lightsaber Away. It Was A Mistake. Before Kanan Could Finish. Leia Shock Him. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! My Husband Doesn't Want Your Apology Jedi.

He Wants To See Suffer. Suffer. I Want To See You Suffer Leia. Sabine said. Don't Worry Sabine. Your Punishment Will Be Coming. Much Worse Than Kanan's Or Zebs. Why Me? I Never Did Anything To Ezra. Quit Your Lies Sabine. I said. What Lies? Ezra. You and I Were Madly In Love With Each Other.

How Could You Leave Me and Marry Leia? I Raised My Hand and Shot Lightning At Her. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Sabine yelled. I Didn't Leave You Sabine. You Left Me For Wedge. What Are You Talking About? You Think I Didn't Know. Just Before I Left Yavin. I Was Going To Tell You I Was Being Kick Out.

But Then I Saw You and Wedge On The Side of The Base. He Kiss You and You Didn't Retreat. You Actually Gave In and Like It. That's When I Knew That You Been Cheating On Me. My Heart Was Broken and I Was Shattered. I Through I'll Never Find A Love Again. But That's When I Met My Leia Again and Got Married A Few Months Later.

And We Vowed To Destroy The Rebellion. Leia said Finishing My Sentence. Oh You Found Out About That. But I Never Truly Loved Wedge. QUIT LYING!!! Your Feelings For Him Were True. I Felt It. So What Are You Going To Us? Zeb ask. Something Special But First I Would Like You To Meet The Cyber Force Family.

I Press and Doors To The Throne Room Open. Came In Was Luke, Leo, Marcus, Hera, Victoria, Sasha, Alexa, Jason, Ahsoka, Devin, Zoey, Ursa, and Tristan. What? Mother, Tristan. What Are You Doing Here? Oh Shut Sabine. We Are For Your Crimes Against Planet of Neon and Mandalore. Tristan said.

What Crimes Against Mandalore? You Broke The Laws. You Had Ezra Your Mate and Once A Mandaloraian Has His/Her Mate. You Suppose To Keep Them. But You Never Took Ezra As Yours and Lied. Mistake Number One. And Number Two You Lied and said That Ezra Left You For Another Girl. Ursa said.

Fine But Why Have You Joined Them. Their Nothing But Evil. Wrong Sabine. The Rebellion Is Evil. They Left Us For Dead. What Do Mean? I Called The Rebellion For Support and They Denied Us. They said That Didn't Have The Resources To Help Us. We Help Them Escape Chopper Base But We Get Screwed and Left For Dead.

What? The Rebellion Has Plenty of Ships and Soldiers To Spread. You're Lying. Ursa Walk Up Towards Her and Slap Her. Watch How You Talk Little Girl. Anyway Luckily Ezra and Leia Came and Help Us At Our Darkest Hour. With Their Help. We Survived and We Joined Them. The Empire Were About To Make Clan Wren Extinct.

But We Survived and Are Stronger Than Ever. So My Own Family Now Are Traitors. Like Hera. Yes Betray The Rebellion But It Was Best Decided I Made In My Life. Now Watch As We Destroy Rebellion. Hera said. What Do Mean? Zeb ask and Leia Pulled Out A Small Device.

Leia pov.
What Is That? Kanan ask. With This I Can Use Sabine Voice and Send Out A Message To The Rebellion. Watch. I Activated The Device and Started Talking Like Sabine. REBEL COMMAN!!! THIS IS SABINE!!! WE HAVE FOUND THE CYBER FORCE BASE!!! I'M SENDING YOU THE CORDNESS!!!

YOU MUST STARTED THE ATTACK BEFORE THEY PICK UP THIS SIGNAL!!! I HAVE TO GO BEFORE THEY DO!!! GOOD LUCK!!! I said and Ended The Message. How Did You Do That? Sabine ask. A New Software Designed In My Suit. Whatever The Rebellion Will Fall For It.

Oh Trust They Will. Their Nothing But Fools Who Believe In Anything. Now Take Them Back To Their Cells and Until I Call For Them. I Ordered. Yes Your Highness. The Guards said and Grab Them. They Took Away and I Sat In My Chair. Now We Wait For The Rebels To Come Running Here.