Crash Landing

5 Minutes Later.
Kanan pov.
We Were Flying In Hyperspace Trying To Get Back To Yavin. We Just Escape From The Neon With Sabine's Body and Were Now Trying To Get Back. Put The Ship On Autopilot and Went To Zeb. How It's Going? I ask. Good I Been Trying To Open Sabine's Pod But It Magnetic Sealed. Zeb said.

Hum May Be My Powers Can Help. I Connected With The Force To Unlock Sabine's Pod. But Then The Ship Started Rocking and A Red Light Came On. Kanan What's Going On? I Don't Know. Let's Me Check. We Ran Towards The Bridge and Zeb Check On The Computer. Zeb What's Going On?

One of Our Engines Was Hit When We Escape From Neon. We Can't Get Back To Yavin With Damage. Then I'm Pulling Us Out of Hyperspace. I Pulled The Ship Out of Hyperspace and We Were Moving Fast Towards A Planet. Zeb You Might Want To Hold On To Something. Because We're Going To Crash.

Zeb Sat In His Seat and Buckled Up. The Ship Went Even Faster In The Planet's Atmosphere. Soon It Crashed and I Felt Some Injuries. Ah Zeb Are You Ok? Yeah I'm Ok. What About Sabine? Let's Go Check. We Got Up and Went To Check On Sabine. Her Pod Was On The Ground But We Pick It.

Ok Let's Take It Outside and Check The Damages To The Ship. I said. Right. Zeb said and Pick Up Sabine's Pod. We Open The Ships Door and Exit. We Got To The Front of The Ship and Saw The Damages

Well One of The Engines Is Destroyed and We Lost A Wing

Well One of The Engines Is Destroyed and We Lost A Wing. So She Won't Be Flying Anytime Soon. I said. So We're Stranded? Zeb ask. Not Unless We Can Launch The Distress Beacon. Which I Don't Know Where On The On The Ship. It Has To Be In Cockpit.

Fine You Go Find It. While I Tried To Get Sabine's Pod Open. Zeb Nodded and Went Back Inside The Ship. I Used  The Force To Focus On The Lock On Sabine's Pod. After A Few Seconds. I Manage To Unlock It. The Pod Open With Smoke Coming Out and Sabine Fell Out On To The Ground.

I Pick Her Up and Laid Her Against The Ship. She's Unconscious. So She'll Be Out For Awhile. I said and Zeb Came Back. I Found The Distress Beacon. I Activated It and Should Be Sending A Signal To Anyone Who Received It. Zeb said.

Good Let's Just Hope The Rebellion Picks Up Before The Empire Or Cyber Force Does. Or Else We'll Be Dead.

1 Hour Later.
Neon
Cyber Force Base.
Ezra pov.
What Do You Mean That They Got Away? I ask Luke As He and The Others Return. I Mean That Got Into Ship Where Sabine Was Scheduled To Ship Off. But Instead. They Hijack It. Not To Mention. Killing Some of The Guards In The Prison When They Took Their Weapons. Luke said.

Damn It. What About The Prison? Most of The Prisoners Have Been Account For. But Some Manage To Escape and Some Are Dead. Cyber Force Police Have A List and Faces of The Ones Who Escaped. Fine But In The Meantime I Need To Schedule A Conference.

For What? Devin ask. Because Of Kanan and Zeb's Escape With Sabine. We're Taking The Fight To Yavin and Destroying The Rebellion Once and For All. Now Come On. What About Leia? Leo ask. She and Her Team Are Away On Another Mission That Has To Do With The Empire.

We Can Handle This On Our Own. And Besides We Can't Call Her Anyways. She's Too Far Away For Her Fleet To Join Us. We'll Be Launching The Attack Tomorrow. Now Let's Go. I said and We Left.

5 Hours Later.
Kanan pov.
We Been On This Planet For Five Hours Now and It's Boring. Me and Zeb Made Fire To Keep Us Warm and Sabine Is Still Unconscious. That Is Until Now. What? Where Am I? She ask. Sabine You're Finally Awake. I said. Yeah But Where Are We? I Feel So Cold. Here Come By The Fire.

She Walk Towards The Fire and Sat In Front of It. Ah Much Better. So How Did We Get Here. The Last Thing I Remember Was Being Frozen. Yeah Well We Broke Out of The Prison, Grab This Ship With Your Body On Board and Took Off.

But The Bad News Is That We Crash On This Planet and Are Stranded. Zeb said. Does The Ship Have Distress Beacon? Yes But No One Has Come By Here Yet. We Are Doom. I Was About To Say Something Until We Heard Something. It Sounded Like A Ship.

Guys I Think It's A Ship. I said. Yeah But Who? Zeb ask. There's Only One Way To Find Out. Look The Ship Is Landing. Sabine said. The Ship Landed and We Approach It. The Ship Open Up and Some People Came Out. Commander Jarrus Is That You? The Person said.

Who Are You? I ask. It's Ok Sir. We With The Rebellion. He said and Showed Us His Rebellion Badge. He Is With The Rebellion. Sabine said. Well What Are We Waiting For? Let's Get Out of Here. Zeb said and We Got On The Ship.

15 Minutes Later.
Yavin 4
We Arrive Back To Yavin and Met With Mon Mothma. Ghost Crew We Thought That You Guys Were All Dead. Mon Mothma said. No We Manage To Escape From Neon But Wasn't Easy. I said. Did You Learn Anything About Them Over There. Yes We Found Out Who The Leaders Were.

Who? Ezra and Leia. Are Serious. Your Former Apprentice and Bail Organa Daughter. They're Behind This. The Reason Why They're Attacking Us Is For Revenge. Along With Everyone Else On That Base. Their Former Rebels, Imperials or Civilians Who Were Hurt By Us Or The Empire.

And There's Alot of Them. But Their Is Good News. What's That? I Know The Location of Their Base. You Do But How? Before I Was Attack. I Broke Into The Cyber Force Police Station and Hack Into One of Their Computers and Discovered Their Base.

Excellent News. We Just Need To Send An Attack Group There and Our Bombers Can Destroy It. And They'll Be Crippled. But For Now You Guys To Need To Rest. Right. I said and We Left.

The Next Day
Morning Time.
Ezra pov.
I Was On My Flagship With The Others Ready To Strike At Yavin With My Fleet. Leo Are We Ready To Launch. I ask. Yes Ezra. Our Secret Project Is On Board. Soon The Rebellion Won't Know What Hit Them. Leo said.

Excellent. Now All Ship. Make Your Jump Now. I Ordered and We Launch For Yavin.