Return Of The Pit Part 1

Nightime
Narrator pov.
Sabine and The Others Were Put Inside Cages To Wait For Whatever The Cyber Force Had Instore For Them. What Are They Going To Do With Us. Zeb ask. I Don't Know Zeb. But It Can't Be Good. Kanan said. They Drag Us Out of Our Cell and Put Us In These Cages. Sabine said.

Then Some Guards Came And Opened Zeb's Cage. Come On Lasat Move. One of The Guards said. Zeb Started Moving Towards A Light With The Guards Behind Pointing Their Weapons Behind His Back. They Walk Into The Light and Zeb Realize That He Was A Stadium Full of Cyber Force Warriors and Troops.

WELCOME ZEB!!! Someone Yelled. Zeb Turned Around and Saw Ezra and Leia At The Top of The Stadium Sitting In Their Chairs. WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING EZRA!!! Zeb yelled. YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE APART OF A GAME WE LIKE TO CALL THE PIT!!! Once Ezra said That. The Crowd Cheered.

The Some Drones Came.

WHAT'S WITH THE DRONES!!! THEIR HERE RECORDING YOU LIVE ALL OVER NEON!!! EVERYONE WILL SEE BE DEFEATED BY YOUR OPPONENT!!! AND WHO WOULD THAT BE!!! YOUR ABOUT TO FIND OUT!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE CYBER FORCE AND NEON!!! PLEASE WELCOME OUR GUEST!!! THE LASAT!!! ZEB ORRELIOS!!! The Crowd Booed At Zeb and Ezra Spoke Again. NOW FOR HIS OPPONENT!!! GIVE IT UP FOR AHSOKA!!! The Crowd Cheered As Ahsoka Walkout With Her Cyber Suit On.

OH AND ZEB ONE MORE THING!!! HERE'S YOUR WEAPON!!! Ezra Pick Up Zeb Bow Rifle and Threw It an Zeb Caught It. DON'T EXPECT THIS TO BE AN EASY FIGHT!!! AHSOKA WAS TRAINED BY ME!!! Zeb Rolled His Eyes and Both Him and Ahsoka Walk Up To Each.

Well If It Isn't The Stinky Lasat. Hahahaha. Ahsoka said Laughing A Little. You'll Pay For That Stupid Togruta. Zeb said. BEGIN!!! Ezra yelled As Both Actvied Their Weapons. Zeb Switch His Bow Rifle To His Staff But No Electricity Was Coming Out of It.

We Still Own Your Staffs Energy Lasat. But Let Me Show You My Weapon. Ahsoka Actvied Her Energy Blade and It Was Glowing Orange

 Ahsoka Actvied Her Energy Blade and It Was Glowing Orange

Now Let Me Show You Real Power. Ahsoka Shot Energy From Her Blade At Zeb and Flew Back. He Landed On The Ground and Ahsoka Jump Up In The Air. She Came Back Down. Attempting To Strike At Zeb. But Zeb Saw This and Moved Out The Way and Ahsoka Strike The Ground.

Zeb Got Behind Her and Swung His Staff At The Back of Her Head. But Ahsoka Was Faster Then That and Grab It. Nice Try Zeb. But You're Going To Have To Faster Then That. Zeb Tried To Get His Staff Out of Ahsoka Hand But Couldn't. Ahsoka Pulled Her Blade Out of The Ground and Was Facing Zeb.

She Deactivated Her Blade and Punch Zeb In The Face. Zeb Let Go of His Staff and Ahsoka Threw It Down. She Ran Towards Zeb and Kick Him In The Chest. Zeb Landed On The Ground and Ahsoka Grab Him By One of His Legs. She Lift Him Up and Started Spinning Him Around. After A Few Moments. She Let Go and Zeb Started Flying Towards The Wall.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Zeb yelled and Crashes Through The Stadium Wall. Ahsoka Starts Walking Towards Him and Speaks. How Did Like Going Through Walls Lasat? Hahahaha. Zeb Claims Out The Broke Wall and Spit Out A Piece of Wall. Oh I Forgot? How Was The Taste? Zeb Got Up and Got Angry.

He Charges At Ahsoka and Gets Close. He Starts Swinging But None of His Punches Lands. Ahsoka Was Dodging His Attacks. FIGHT LIKE A WARRIOR!!! Zeb yelled. As You Wish. Ahsoka Grab Both of Zeb's Fist and Kick In The Nuts. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Zeb Got Down On Knees and Was Covering Them.

Sorry Did That Hurt. Maybe This Will Help. Ahsoka Punch Him In The Face Again and Grab Him By His Shirt. She Got In His Face and Said. You're Finish Lasat. Never. I Not Going To Lose To Someone Like You. Zeb Grab Ahsoka and Through Her. He Saw His Bow Staff and Started Running Towards It Slowly.

Ahsoka Was Still In The Air and Actvied Her Jetpack. Along With Her Blade. She Flew Towards Zeb and Started Shooting Fire Balls At Him. Zeb Started Moving A little More Fast and Ahsoka Shot A Super Fire Ball At Him. It Hit The Ground Behind Zeb and He Flew Again.

He Landed Face Down On The Ground and Ahsoka Landed Behind Him. She Started Walking Towards Him and Spoke. Well Zeb Looks Like Our Little Game Is Over. Too Bad You're Not Awake To See The Crowd Cheer For Me As I Just Won. Hahahaha.

WRONG!!! Zeb yelled and Pointed His Bow Rifle At Ahsoka Chest. Ahsoka Look At Him Surprises. Hahahaha. Who The Smart One Now Traitor. I Will Shoot You Where You Stand. Zeb Place His Finger On The Trigger and Ahsoka Spoke. Wait Zeb It Doesn't Have To End This Way.

I Can Just Give Up and We'll Be On Our Separate Ways. No. The Things You and Your Cyber Force Did To My Friends and The Rebellion Are Unacceptable. Here You Are Asking For Mercy But The Cyber Force Didn't Give Mercy To The Rebellion. So No Ahsoka I Won't Let You Live. Goodbye.

Zeb Pulled The Trigger But Nothing Happened. He Pulled It Again But Still Nothing Happened. No Laser Blast Was Coming Out of His Rifle. I Don't Understand? There Should Be A Unlimited Amount of Ammo In Here? What's Going On? Well I Can Tell That? Ahsoka said.

We Disable You Weapon. You Fire Anything. Zeb Was Shock To Learn About Was They Did. He Kelp Firing The Trigger and Ahsoka Used Her Blade To His Bow Rifle In Two. The Fire From Her Blade Came Into With Zeb's Hand Burn Him. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! He Drop His Broken Rifle and Started Holding His Hand.

Well That Had To Hurt. But Like I Said. This Fight Is Over. Ahsoka Made A Fist and Punch Zeb In The Jaw. Zeb Fell On The Ground Unconscious and Ahsoka Stood There. WINNER!!! Ezra Yelled and The Crowd Cheered. Some Guards Came And Drag Zeb Back To His Cage. Ahsoka Won and It Was Time For The Next Round.