Neon Maximum Prison

A Week Later.
Sabine pov.
We Still Were Lock In Our Cells Below The Cyber Force Base. Most of Our Injuries Have Healed. But Some Parts Still Hurt. Zeb Hand Is Still Burned, Kanan's Back Hurts, and My Face Hurts A Little.

We Need To Escape This Place. Zeb said. Will Stop Saying That. You Been Saying That Over A Week Now. I said. Well I'm Sick of Place. We're All In Different Cells and Seems We Don't Leave. Face It. They Left All Down Here To Riot. I'm Afraid Zeb's Right.

While We're In Here. The Cyber Is Plotting Against The Rebellion. Mon Mothma Probably Things We're Dead. Kanan said. You're Probably Right Kanan. I Doubt She'll Send The Rebel Fleet Back Here With Those Super Laser Cannons On This Planet. I said.

I Guess This Is The End of The Ghost Crew. Hera Was Right. Our Family Was Destroyed When We Kick Out Ezra. Now Ezra Is A Grand Leader Along With Leia. Hera Is A Traitor and A Cyber Force Warrior, and Chopper Is Destroyed. Could Things Get Any Worse.

Throne Room.
Ezra pov.
I Was In My Throne Room. Sitting In My Chair. When Leia Came In. Ezra We Need To Talk. She said. What About? Well About Our Prisoners In Our Bases Prison Below. Oh That. What About Them? Well Isn't Time To Transport Them To Neon Prison.

Yeah I Been Thinking About. We Need To Get Them Out of Here. Their Already Stinking Up The Place Down There. I Have Some Guards Bring Them Up. We'll Have A Trail. I Press A Button and Some Guards Came In. Yes Sir. One of Them said. Bring The Prisoners Here.

We Need To Speak With Them. I Ordered. Yes Sir. They Both said and Left.

6 Minutes Later.
The Guards Returned With Sabine, Kanan, and Zeb. With Cuffs Behind Their Backs. Welcome Rebels. I said. Ezra What Do Want With Us This Time? Nothing But Your Punishment. You All Be Transported To Neon Prison. I Need There Instead of Here. You Guys Are Stinking Up My Cells Below.

But Before I Take To The Prison. I Must Read Your Charges You Have Committed Against Neon and The Cyber Force. Oh This Bullshit. Zeb said  and Was Hit In The Back In Head. Ouch. Now Let's Continue. I Grab My Data Pad and Read Their Charges.

Now Kanan Jarrus. Let's See Here. Illegally Returning To Neon, Running From The Cyber Force Police, Fighting The Cyber Force Police, Breaking Into A Police Station, and Hacking Into A Police Station Database. 5 Charges Here. Well Kanan. I Sentenced You To 25 Years In Prison.

WHAT!!! Kanan yelled. Now Zeb Orrelios. Let's See Here. Illegally Returning To Neon, Running From The Cyber Force Police, Boarding A Train Without A Ticket, and Destroying Two Cyber Mech Droids. Well Mr. Orrelios. You're Be Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison.

Well Kanan. Looks Like I'll Be Getting Out Five Years Before You Do. Zeb said. Now For Sabine Wren. Looking At This Report. It's Not Looking Good For You. But I'm Still Going To Read It. No Way I Got Bad Report Then Kanan and Zeb. Sabine said. Oh Really. Let's See About That.

Illegally Returning To Neon, Breaking Through A Hotel Room Widow, Stealing A Cyber Motorcycle, Led A High Speed Chase, Destroying A Cyber Police Officer's Motorcycle, Destroying A S.W.A.T  Truck With Killing One and Injuring The Other, Had Operation: Blacklight Actvied, Attack and Injury Cyber Force Troops,

Stealing One of Jetpacks Along With The Sword, Running Again, and Destroying A Half A Waterfall. I said Finishing The Report. That Last One Wasn't Me. It Was Leia. I'm Excuse Because I Was Pursuing You. Leia said. Well Sabine Base On These Charges.

I Have No Choice But To Sentenced To 100 Years To Life By Freezing Your Body and Sending It To A Secret Location Where No One Can Find You. I said. WHAT!!! BUT EZRA YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! I Just Did. You're The Most Dangerous Criminal On Neon. Guards Take Them To Shuttle and Let The Prison Know That We're On Our Way.