Purple Cyber Force

Zeb pov.
Me and Chopper Were Surrounded By 3 People Who Were In Purple. Well Well Well. Zeb Orrelios. How Nice To Meet You. The Girl said. How Did You Know Who I Was? I ask. Our Boss Had Dispatch Us To Capture You. He Looks Forward To Meeting You. The One With The Arrows Said.

And Who's Your Boss and Where Is Keeping Kanan? That's None of Your Business. You'll Be Joining Your Friend Very Soon. Just Come Quietly and You Won't Get Hurt. The One With Purple Gloves said. Enough Who Are You Guys. Well My Name Is Blazer. The One With The Power Gloves said.

My Name Is Sick Shot. The Arrows Guy said. And My Name Is Jinx. The Leader of The Group and We're The Purple Cyber Force. Now Prepare To Meet Your Door. Jinx said Shot Some Purple Energy At Me. I Dodge and Blazer Super Speed Hit Me. I Flew Back and Landed On The Ground. Hahahaha. For A Big Guy. You Sure Is Slow. He said.

I'll Show You Slow. I Got Back Up and Transform My Bow Rifle Into My Bow Staff. I Activated The Lightning and Ran Towards Him. I Swing It At Him But He Kelp Dodging. I Made Another Attempt But This Time He Grab It By The Lightning Part. HOW ARE YOU NOT BEING SHOCK!!! I yelled.

My Suit Can With Stand Lightning and Also Do This. He Crash His Fingers and The Lightning From My Staff Started Coming Out. It Was Flying Into His Body. Ah The Energy From Your Bow Staff Feels Incredible. I Can't Pull It Away From You. Oh Course You Can't. You'll Only Be Able To Let Go Once I Absorbs All It's Energy.

My Stuff Kelp Given Out It's Energy Until It Stop. Blazer Let Go and Kick Me In The Chest. I Sat Back Up and Actvied My Bow Staff. But No Lightning Was Around. It Was Completely Drained of It's Energy. Like I said. I've Stolen All Your Energy and There Is Nothing You Can Do. You're Defenseless

My Bow Staff Maybe Out of Energy. But I Still Fight and Stab You With It's End Points. I Ran Towards Him And Started Swinging At Him. But He Was More Faster Than Ever. Hahahaha. Thanks To Your Staffs Energy. I'm More Faster Than Ever. Even I Can Do This.

He Grab My Stuff and Took Out of My Hands. Now Watch This. He Energize My Staff and Started Swinging It. Ah Now Your Staff Belongs To Me. Watch How I Use It. He Swing It At Me and Starts Shocking Me. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Now I Know How The Stormtroopers Feel. He Kelp Swing and Swing.

The Electricity Was Painful. But Not As Painful On A Normal Person. My Fur Mostly Protected Me. Then One More Swing Hit Me In The Face. I Landed On My Side On The Ground and Look Up Back Him. Hahahaha Sister Permission To Finish Him? He Ask.

She Came Up To Him and Gave Him His Answer. No Our Orders Are To Bring Him In Alive. Switch His Staff To His Rifle Mode and Stun Him. She said. Fine. He Switch My Bow Staff To Rifle Mode and Pointed At Me. Just As He Was About To Pull The Trigger.

Chopper Flew In and Knock Him Down. GREAT WORK CHOP!!! I yelled. BLASTED DROID!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR YOUR INTERFERENCES!!! Jinx Yelled and Shot Energy From One of Her Hands. It Chopper and He Started Shorting Out. CHOPPER!!! He Stop Flying and Fell To The Ground.

He Made Some Beeping Noises Until They Stop and All That Was Left Was Electricity Shooting Out of Him. Hm That Takes Care of Rusty Old Droid. You Will Pay For What You Did. I Jump Back Up and Ran Towards Her. My Fist Was Ready To Punch Her.

Just As I Got Close To Her. I Was Shot In The Back. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I Look Behind Me and Saw The Archer. Did You Forget About Me Lasat. How You Like My Cyber Arrows. With These. I Can Kill Or Paralyze Anyone. Since You're A Big Fellow. I Need One More Shot To Knock You Down. Sick Shot said.

I Started Ran Towards Him Slowly and Jinx Kick Me In The Back of My Legs. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Sorry Did I Break You Leg. She said and Started Laughing. I Swing At Her But She Dodge and The Archer Shot Another Arrow At My Back. AHHHH!! Then Jinx Punch Me In The Face and I Was Losing My Balance.

Losing Your Balance Lasat. Six Shot Said. You Won't Beat Me. Once I Said That. I Was Punch and Slam To The Ground. Blazer Got Up and Punch Me. How Did It Feel To Know That Your Bow Staffs Energy Was In That Hard Hitting Punch. He said. I Didn't Say Anything and Got Back Up.

How Do You Keep Getting Back Up. Tell Me Lasat. Jinx ask. The Name Is Zeb Orrelios and Me Not Giving Up Is Why I'm Getting Back Up. I said. Well I Know Someone Who Will Make Sure That You Stay Down. Oh Who Would That Be.

ME!!! Someone yelled. I Look Behind Me and A Green Energy Ball Hit Me And Send Me Flying Into A Wall. I Look Up and Saw Hera With Some More Cyber Warriors and Troops. She Was Currying Some Kind of Blade. Poor Zeb. You Can't Even See The Writing On The Wall. She said. Oh Yeah and What's That? I ask

That You Have Lost This Battle. Sasha Now. The Girl Name Sasha Energize Her Hands Shot Lightning At Me. I Was Hitting and Went Unconscious.

Hera pov.
We All Walk To Zeb and Saw Him Unconscious. Congratulations Purple Cyber Force For Being Down Zeb. Victoria said. Thanks. It Just What Me and My Brothers Do. Jinx said. Soldiers Take Zeb Back To Base and Put Him In The Same Cell As Kanan. Alexa Ordered.

The Soldiers Came And Put Cuffs On Zeb and Drag Him To A Separate Ship. The Ship Took Off and Headed Back To Base. What About The Droid? Sasha ask. I Look At Chopper and Saw Him Damage. We'll Taking Him With Us. Since He's My Droid. I'll Reprogram Him. I said. Some Troops Came and Pick Him Up.

I Pulled Out My Transmitter and Called Ezra. He Answer and I Spoke. Ezra We Have Capture Zeb and Chopper. Very Good. Zoey Has Almost Hack Into Sabine's Com. Soon She'll Be Found and Capture. And We'll Have All Three. Right Back To Base Ezra said. Yes Ezra. I said and Ended The Transmission.

Alright Everyone Let's Move Out. We Got Back On The Gunship and Went Back To. First Kanan, and Now Zeb and Chopper. I Hope Sabine Will Be Watching The News. Because Everyone Will Be Coming For Her.