The Flaming Suns

1 Month Later
Ezra pov
It's Been A Month Since We Help The Mandalorians Reclaim Their Home And They Joined Us. Bo Katan Was The New Ruler And The Remaining Imperials Were Sent To Prison On Mandalore Or Our Prison Here On Neon.

Anyways I Was In The Pit Arena With Leia Sparing With Our Blades. I Shot An Engery Blast At Her And Deflected. Come On Ezra. Is That All You Got? She Said Laughing. I See That You Got Jokes. Well Take This. I Said and Energize My Blade Again And Did A Little Spin.

I Stop And Shot The Engery At Her. She Duck Out The Way And The Engery Hit The Wall. Whoa How Did You Do That? I Don't Know I Just Made It Up. Impressive Right. Well Too Impressive If You Ask Me. We Both Laugh And My Comlink With Off.

This Is Ezra. What Seems To Be The Problem? Ezra It's Zoey. You And Leia Need To Comman Center Now. Zoey Said. Alright We're On Our Way. I Ended The Conversation And Look At Leia. Looks Like Our Little Game Will On Hold. That's Fine By Me. I Was Winning Anyway. Leia Said Running Past.

I'm So Glad I Married Her. I Said And Took Off After Her.

5 Minutes Later.
We Arrive At The Comman Center And Zoey, Leo, And Jason. What Seems To Be The Problem? Leia Ask. Someone Tried To Get Past Our Blockade Over The Planet Where We Are Mining The Power Crystals. Zoey Said. Let Me Guess Rebels? I Ask.

No. The Ship Didn't Look Rebellion. We Do Have A Picture Of The Ship. I'm Pulling It Up Now. Leo Said And Started Pulling The Image.

 Leo Said And Started Pulling The Image

So That's The Ship Right. Yes Sir. We Located A Symbol On The Ship And Know Who They Are. The Flaming Suns. The Flaming Suns. What Could They Want? Jason Ask. To Interfere With Our Business Again. Their Boss Is Becoming A Stubborn One. Leia Said.

It's Time To Play Him A Visit. I'm Going To The Planet Bromak 5. I Said And Zoey Stop Me. Whose Going With You? She Ask. I'll Take Victoria, Hera, And Ursa With Me. I Said. I'll Take Luke, Jason, And Devin With To Our Mining Operations. Leia Said. Alright Let's All Move Out. We Left And Went To Our Missions.

10 Minutes Later.
I Was On The Ghost With Hera, Ursa, And Victoria Heading Towards Bromak 5 To Pay The Flaming Suns Boss A Visit. Me And Leia Have Warned Him Not To Come Near Us Or Any Of Our Operations If He Knew What's Good For Him.

But It's Seems Like He Didn't Listen. Like The Rebellion I've Have To Take Care Of Him. Ezra We're About To Exited Hyperspace. Hera Said. Alright Hera. The Ghost Exited Hyperspace Over Bromak 5 And We Went To The Planets Surface.

Once We Were In Clouds And Saw The Orange City.