Return Of The Pit Part 2

Narrator pov.
The Guards Drag Zeb Back To His Cage and Through Him Inside. They Lock Him Inside and Kanan Spoke. What Did You Do To Him? It's Not What We Did To Him. It's What His Opponent Did. And Your Next Jedi. One of Guards said and Unlock His Cage.

They Pulled Him Out and Pointed Their Weapons At His Back. Move It Jedi. You Have A Date With Your Opponent. Fine. Kanan Started Walking Until He Reached The Area Where He Saw All The Cyber Force Warriors and Troops In The Stands Booing Him.

WELCOME KANAN!!! Ezra said In Microphone As Kanan Turned Around and Saw Him. EZRA DID YOU DO TO ZEB!!! Kanan yelled. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!! IT WAS ALL MY APPRENTICE WHO BEAT THE LASAT!!! BUT DON'T WORRY!!! YOU'LL BE ALSO RECEIVING SOME PUNISHMENT IF YOU SURVIVE!!!

BECAUSE HERE YOUR OPPONENT RIGHT NOW!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE WELCOME HERA!!! The Crowd Cheered As The Door To The Other Side of The Stadium Open and Came In Was Hera. Hera Walk Towards Kanan and Spoke.

Well Kanan. Looks Like We Meet Again. But This Time. I Won't Be Holding Back. Hera said and Actvied Her Engery Blade

How Can I Beat You If I Don't Have A Weapon

How Can I Beat You If I Don't Have A Weapon. Kanan said. DON'T WORRY KANAN!!! I TOOK THE LIBERTY OF TAKE THIS OUT MY VAULT!!! Ezra said and Pulled Out Kanan's Lightsaber. He Threw At Kanan's Lightsaber At Him and Kanan Caught It.

Then Kanan Actvied It and He and Hera Started Clashing. You Think You Can Beat Me Hera. I Have More Skills of A Jedi Than You. Kanan said. That's Where You're Wrong Kanan. I Been Train In The Ways of The Cyber Force and My Skills Are Far Above Yours. Watch.

Hera Kick Kanan In Chest and He Fell Back. Hera Went For A Strike But Kanan Block With His Lightsaber. Now Let Me Show You My Push. Kanan Raised His Hand and Tried To Push Her Back With The Force. But It Didn't Work. My Powers Are Not Working. This Never Happen Before.

Hahahaha. We Gave You A Drug That Block You From Using The Force. So No Powers For You. You May Have Stop My Powers. But I Still Can Do This. Kanan Kick Hera In The Leg and Slid Under Her. He Got Back Up and Turned Around. As Soon As He Turned Around.

He Was Shot With A Green Energy Blast and Hurt His Chest. Trying To Break My Leg Huh Kanan. Well I Guess I'm Going To Burn You Alive. Hera Started Shooting More Energy Blast At Kanan and Kanan Started Deflecting With His Lightsaber. Hera Charge Up Her Blade and Release A Super Blast.

Kanan Tried To Deflect But Couldn't. It Hit Head Up and He Flew Back. He Landed On The Ground and Drop His Lightsaber. Hera Started Walking Slowly Towards Him and Spoke. You're Weak Kanan. I Expect More From You. You Need The Force To Help You But You Can't Relied On Your Natural Abilities.

You're Just Weak. Oh Yeah and What Are You? You're Nothing But A Traitor To Rebellion and Your Friends. We Were A Family and You Destroy That. Now It's Only Three of Us Left. How Does That Feel? The Family Was Destroyed When We Kick Ezra Out of The Rebellion and The Crew. The Year That He Was Gone. You All Were Glad That He Was Gone.

Because Our Mission We Went Grate Without Him. But In Truth I Miss Him. The Family Was Never The Same Again. But Now I Find Him and Joined The Family He and Leia Created On Their Own. Now Kanan It's Time To End This Conversation. I'm Going To Enjoy This.

Hera Stab Her Blade Through The Ground and The Rock Shot Up Out of The Ground. Sending Kanan In The Air. Hera Used Her Jetpack To Fly Up To Kanan As He Was Screaming. She Got Right Above Him and Stump Him. He Started Fall To The Ground and Hera Flew After Him.

She Grab Him and Held Him Up To Her Face. How Do You Like The New Me Kanan? This Is How I Feel. Kanan said and Spit In Hera's Face. That's Was A Mistake You're Going To Live To Regret. Hera said and Punch Him In The Face Several Times. She Then Threw Kanan To The Ground and Landed On His Back.

She Then Jump Up and Down On. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Kanan yelled To Each Jump To The Back. I'm Going To Make Sure Your Back Is Broken. She Kelp Jumping Until Kanan Grab Her Legs and Knock Her Off. He Started Crawling Away. Trying To Reach His Lightsaber. He Got Close To It. But Hera Grab It First.

Is This What You Were After? I'm Afraid I Won't Let You Have Back. In Fact Watch This. Hera Through It In The Air and Shot Energy From Her Blade At It. The Green Energy It The Lightsaber and Destroy It. Kanan Was Shock To See His Lightsaber Be Destroyed. The Pieces From It Landed On The Ground.

Including The Crystal. Hera Went Towards It and Pick Up The Crystal. So This Is What Makes A Lightsaber Work. This Little Blue Crystal. Not A Challenge To A Cyber Force Blade. She Through The Crystal At Ezra and He Catch It. Now Time To Finish This Battle. Hera Please Don't Do This.  Come Back To Us.

No My Time In The Rebellion Is Over. I'm A Different Person Now. And You Are Going Down. Hera Deactivated Her Blade and Green Lightning Surrounded Her Body. She Force It In Her Hands and Shot It Kanan. Kanan Was Hit and Went Unconscious. WINNER!!! Ezra yelled As The Crowd Cheered For Hera.

TAKE KANAN BACK TO HIS CELL AND BRING OUT SABINE IN FEW MINUTES!!! Leia Ordered and The Guards Came Drag Kanan Back To Cage.

Leia pov.
I Watch The Guards Drag Kanan and I Look At Ezra. He Had Kanan's Crystal In His Hand. What Are You Planning Ezra? I ask. I Was Thinking of A Little Construction Project. With This Crystal. He said. But How? That's Only One Crystal. Luke said. Yes But We Need To Find More.

Zoey Here. Zoey Came and Ezra Handed Her The Crystal. What Do You Need Boss? Tomorrow I Need You Started Searching For More Kyber Crystals. I Have Some Plans For The Future. Yes Sir. I Don't What Ezra Is Planning. But I Like It.