Abandonment

Sabine pov.
I Was Dispatch To A World To Set Up A Secret Rebel Listening Outpost To Listen To Imperial Transmissions And Possibly Cyber Force Transmissions.

Everything Outside Seems To Be Fine Outside. I Walk Inside The Base And Went To Comman Center. Once I Reach The Comman Center. I Walk To The Holo Table And Contacted Base For An Update.

Then Mon Mothma Appear. Commander Wren Is Everything On Schedule? She Ask. Yes Senator. We Have Pick Up A Few Imperial Transmissions But Nothing On The Cyber Force. I Said. Well Keep Trying To Pick Up Signals From Them.

With Each World They Take Over Every Mouth. They Gain More Power. We Need To Stop Them At All Cost. But Senator. Even If We Do Get Some Transmissions From Them. If We Ambush Them. They'll Be The Last Ones Standing.

We Are Putting Innocent Rebel Lives In Danger. Commander Wren. I Understand Your Safety For The Rebellion. But We Will Not Surrender To These Criminals. In Time We Will Find A Weakness And Destroy Them. We Will Win This War. As You Wish Senator. I Said And Ended The Transmission.

I Starting To Rethink About This War. Like If I'm The Right Side Or Wrong Side. I Thought To Myself. Then Alarm Went Off. What's Happening? I Ask. Commander We Are Deteching Several Ships Coming Out Of Hyperspace. One of The Rebel's Said.

I Press The A Button On The Holo Table Saw Cruisers Coming Out Of Hyperspace. They Look Like Star Destroyers But Completely Different.

 They Look Like Star Destroyers But Completely Different

Narrator Pov.
These Were No Ordinary Star Destroyers. These Destroyers Were From The Shipyards From The Cyber Force And Were Called The Mandalorian Fleet. They Were Under The Command Of Ursa Wren And Her Son. With Their Newly Clan Wren Warriors.

Countess We Have Detected A Rebel Outpost On The Planet And A D.N.A. Signal That Matches Your Daughter Sabine Wren. One Of The Pilot Said. Sabine's Here. Excellent. Tristan Comman The Fleet While I'm Gone. Ursa Said And Got Out Of Chair.

Where Are You Going Mother? Tristan Ask. I'm Going Down To The Planet's Surface And Capture Your Sister. Her Days Of Running Are Over. And Make Sure No Rebel Ships Escape. Yes Mother. Ursa Left The Bridge And Tristan Took Command. Sir We Got Incoming Fighters.