The Hatching

6 Mouths Later.
Narrator Pov
It's Been Six Months Since The Cyber Force Attack Hoth And Capture Two Members Of The Reble Leadership. Most Of The Rebles Joined The Cyber Force And The Other Half Surrender. Mon Mothma Learn Of The Attack And Sent Reinforcements To Help Retake The Base. But Only One Ship Returned.

Realizing That Half Her Forces Capture And Unable To Rescue Them The Remaining Rebles Were Retreated Back To Empire Control Space And Are Now In Hiding. With The Rebellion Hiding. The Cyber Force Has Turned Their Attention To The Empire And Has Taken More Of Their Territory.

After The Battle Hoth. Hera Reported In That Her Forces And The Twi'leks Have Retaken Ryloth From The Empire. And That The Planet Of Ryloth Will Join The Cyber Force. Leia Is Now Six Months Pregnant And Can't Fight Anymore Until The Baby Is Born. But She Still Can Command Fleets.

It Been Quite For The Past Couple Of Days Until Today.

Ezra Pov.
I Was In The Comman Center With Ahsoka, Zoey, Victoria, Luke And Jason Looking Over The Cyber Force Territory Map In The Galaxy. Ok Zoey Pull Up The Map. I Said And She Did.

 I Said And She Did

Cyber Force: Blue

The Empire: Red

Hutt Space: Green

Ahsoka Your Thoughts On This? We Are Nearly Conquering The Bottom Of The Map But I Assume Another Year Of The War Before Conquering The Top. Ahsoka Said. Excellent. Victoria An Information On The Rebellion Where Abouts? Our Agents Have Been Tracking Leads But Nothing So Far. I Think They're In Fear. Victoria Said.

Good. The Longer They Hide. The Easier They Stay Out Of Our Way. We Still Have Zeb And General Dodonna Lock Up In Hidden Prisons But You Guys Know This War With Rebellion Won't End Unless We Capture Mon Mothma. I Said Then Zoey Spoke. Ezra We Are Receiving A Transmission From One Of Our Research Facilities.

Which One? I Ask. The One On Alpha Corvil. What's Going On Alpha Corvil? Is The Empire Attacking. No Sir. But They're Saying That The Egg We Found Back In Power Crystal Mines Is Acting Strange And They Need Our Help. Alright Everyone Get Ready We're Going To Alpha Corvil. I Order As Everyone Nodded And Got Ready.

30 Minutes Later.
We Took One Of The Cyber Force Shuttle's And Came Out Of Hyperspace Over Alpha Corvil.