The Pit

Nightime
Hera pov
I Was Taking Back To Their Base and They Put Me In Kind of Room. And They Gave A Cyber Suit for Some Reason and Told Me To Have It On Before It Starts. Before What Starts? This Doesn't Make Sense. What Are Ezra and Leia Are Planning. I Put on The Suit and Waited For Whatever They're Planning.

Then a Flash of Light Appeared and I Walk To It. Once I Came To The Light. I Saw Where I Really Was. I Was In Some Kind Of Arena and Saw Alot of Cyber Warriors In The Stands. I Look Up Top and Saw Ezra and Leia. Sitting On Thrones Like They Were King And Queen. Then Ezra Stood Up and Spoke. WELCOME EVERYONE TO YOUR FAVORITE GAME!!! THE PIT!!! He Yelled and The Crowd Cheered. WE HAVE A NEW CONTESTANT!!! ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE TO YOU HERA SYNDULLA!!! CAPTAIN OF PHOENIX SQUADRON!!!

Once He said My Name. The Crowd Booed Me. It's Not Like I Didn't See That Coming. AND NOW HER OPPONENT!!! YOU KNOW HER!!! YOU LOVE HER!!! ALEXA!!! The Crowd Cheered As The Door Across The Arena Open and Revealed My Opponent!!!

 AND NOW HER OPPONENT!!! YOU KNOW HER!!! YOU LOVE HER!!! ALEXA!!! The Crowd Cheered As The Door Across The Arena Open and Revealed My Opponent!!!

So This Is My Opponent. I Figure You'll Be A Challenge But To Me. You're Nothing But Waste Of Time. Alexa said. I'll Show You Who's A Waste Of Time. I said to Her. Then Bring It Twi'lek Trash. She Drew Her Sword and I Just Realized That I Don't Have A Sword. So How Was I Supposed To Defend Myself. This Cyber Suit Has To Have Some Kind Of Button That Actives My Sword.

I Noticed That You Don't Have A Sword. Well If You Want One. There's One On The Ground Over There. She said Pointing To The Right. I Look and Saw It

But I'm Not Going To Let You Get It

But I'm Not Going To Let You Get It. She Ran Towards Me and Made Her First Strike. I Dodge and Roll and Got Back Up. I Started Running Towards My Sword With Alexa Behind Me. She Was Gaining On Me. I Had No Choices But To Jump For It and Grab My Sword. When I Turn Around. She Was Going For Another Strike.

But With My Quick Thinking. I Use My Sword To Block Her Move. I See That You Block My Move. But Can Fight With It. She Back Away and Allow Me To Get Back Up. Now To Finish This Battle. She Charge At Me and Was Going Full Fury. I Couldn't Keep Up With Her Moves. Next Thing I Knew.

She Used Her Sword To Knock My Sword Out My Hands. Then Kicks Me In The Chest and Knock Me To The Ground. I Tried To Get Back Up But She Used Her Foot To Pin Me. The Crowd Cheered For Her. WINNER!!! Ezra yelled. She Came Towards My Ear and Whisper. Better Luck Next Time. She Removed Her Foot And Walk Off. I Got Up and Made My Way To The Exit. But I Was Stop.