Mandalorian Race 5000

Narrator pov.
While Ezra And Leia Were Celebrating On Having A Kid. The Others Walk The Streets Of New Mandalore To Mandalore Stadium To Watch The Races. The Reach The Stadium When They Saw Angry People. What's Going On Here? Ahsoka Ask.

I Don't Know But Let's Ask That Staff Member. Sasha Said And They Walk Towards Him. Excuse Me Sir But What's Going On? It's Terrible. All Our Races Quit Tonight's Race. It Was Suppose To Be The Biggest Thing Tonight And We're Sold Out.

But Now We Have To Cancel The Show. He Said Then Devin Came Up With An Idea. Sir About We Enter The Race. What Devin Are You Crazy? Victoria Ask. Come On Guys It Could Be Fun. Besides We Need To Take Something Off Our Minds From The Rebellion.

Yeah But We Don't Know The First Thing About This Race. Hera Said. Does It Matter. We Handle Dangerous Situations Before And Look At Us. He Has A Point Sign Me Up. Jason Said. Your Name Sir? The Staff Member Ask. Jason. He Wrote It Down And Ask Everyone Else. Fine We Will Enter The Race.

Our Name Victoria, Sasha, Alexa, Luke, Devin, Hera, Ahsoka, And Leo. Victoria Said And The Guy Wrote Them Down. Excellent Now If You Please Go Through That Garage. You'll See Your Cars. The Race Starts In 10 Minutes. So Please Choose Carefully.

With That He Left And The Others Went To The Garage. When They Went Inside. They Were Amazed At All The Vehicles That They Get To Choose From. Oh I Think Race Will Be Spectacle. Devin Said.

10 Minutes Later.
Everyone Was On The Race Track When The Announcer Spoke. Ladies And Gentlemen Welcome To The Mandalorian Race 5000. Please Welcome Our Racers.

Devin

Jason

Jason

Luke