Cyber Motorcycle Chase

The Next Day.
Sabine pov.
I Woke In The Hotel Room and Noticed That It Was Morning. Well Luckily This Planet Has Clocks Because This Planet Stays Night Time. I Was Trying My Best To Stay Awake Because Zeb said He Was Going To Me.

But I Got So Tired of Waiting and Went To Sleep. I'll Check My Com To See If I Got Any Messages. I Grab My Com and Check. No Messages. Then I Saw Look Like A Loth Cat On The Balcony. I Walk Outside and Saw It

 I Walk Outside and Saw It

Hey Little Guy. Where Did You Come From? I ask It. It Meows and I Look At The Sky. The Sky Was So Beautiful and The City If Was Too. If We All Weren't Hunted Down. The Cat Climbed Over The Balcony and Ran To The Monitor. Hey Don't Touch Anything. The Cat Step On The A Remote and Turned On The Monitor.That's When I Saw That Guy Again.

Ladies and Gentlemen We Have Now An Update From The Leaders Of The Cyber Force. As Of Last Night. The Rebel Criminals Known As Zeb Orrelios and Chopper Have Been Arrested and Are Being Transported Back To Cyber Force Base.

That's Three Rebels Arrested and One Still On The Run. That Would Be Sabine Wren. Played Called The Police If You See Her. Have A Great Morning.

He said and Ended His News Report. I Can't Believe This. First Kanan. Now Zeb and Chopper. I Got To Get Out of Here Before They Find Me. I Ran Into My Room and Put My Armor Back On. Grab All My Gear and Weapons. Ok Looks Like I Got Everything.

I Was About To Leave. But Some One Busted Through The Door and Pointed Their Weapon At Me.

Sabine Wren Surrender

Sabine Wren Surrender. Don't Move. She said. Why Should I? I ask Reaching For My Blasters. I Wouldn't Do That If I Was You. If You So Much As Touch That Weapon. I Will Kill You  Where You Stand. She Was Being Seriously. I Raise My Hands and Look At Her.

Now See That's A Good Girl. What Do Want? My Bosses Have Put A Price On Your Head. And I Intend To Collect On Your Bounty. You're A Bounty Hunter. More Like A Cyber Bounty Hunter. One of The Many Cyber Bounty Hunter Who Works For The Cyber Force.

She Started Moving Towards Me and I Started Moving Back Until I Reach The Widow.