Battle For Sundari Part 1

Narrator pov.
The Cyber Force And Mandalorian Armies Reach Sundari And Were In Battle Against The Imperial Forces. The Battle Was Getting Rough. The Dome Was Armed With Laser Cannons. TANKS TAKE CARE OF THOSE LASER CANNONS!!! Ezra Ordered.

The Tanks Rolled Up And Lock On To The Laser Cannons Fired Their Rockets.

While The Tanks Are Taking Care Of The Laser Turrets. We Can Fly Up And Take Control Of The Landing Platform And Open The Lower Door So Our Tanks, Troops, Warriors, And Any Other Vehicle Wek. Leo Said. He's Right Let's Go. Bo Katan said And Their Jetpack To Fly Up To The Platform.

They Reach The Top And Were Met With Stormtroopers. FREEZE REBELS!!! The Stormtrooper Commander Yelled Which Was A Big Mistake. Did He Just Call Us Rebels? Devin Ask. I Believe He Did And Know He Is Going To Pay. Ezra said And Shot Him.

He Fell To The Ground Dead And Fire Fight Broke Out. Bo Katan, Ursa. We Will Cut You A Path To The Control Room. Right Ezra. Ursa Said. Everyone Kelp Firing As They Started Running Past The Stormtroopers. Killing One By One Until They Reach The Control Room.

Ursa And Bo Katan Broke In And Close The Door Behind. Ok While They Mamge To Take Control Of The Doors That Leads Into The City. We'll Show These Stormtroopers Who They Are Messing. Ezra Said As He, Devin, And Leo Pulled Out Their Energy Blades.

Ezra Shot His Fire Powers At Stormtroopers As They Started To Burn Through Their Armor And Scream. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Then Die. Devin Was Next And Brought Out His Engery Blade.

He Used His Battle Armor Helmets Computer To Lock On His Targets And Waited To Make His Move

He Used His Battle Armor Helmets Computer To Lock On His Targets And Waited To Make His Move. They Were Shooting At Him But The Blast Were Bouncing Off His Armor. Once He Finish The Scan. He Raise His Blade And Shot Ice At Them.

The Stormtroopers Froze And Were Unable To Move. Now Leo Finish Them Off. Devin Said And Leo Energize His Blade. Once It Was Done. He Strikes It Into The Ground Where The Frozen Troopers Are. The Part Of The Platform Which They Were Standing On Started To Break And Took The Stormtroopers With Them.

Well We Will Know That They Won't Survive The Fall. Leo Said Then Ezra Was Receiving A Message. SIR WE GOT INCOMING TIE FIGHTERS!!! Ezra And Others Look Towards The Sky And Saw Them. ZOEY I'M GOING TO NEED SOME FIGHTERS!!!