Hera Thinks Twice

1 Week Later
Leia pov.
I Was On Way To The Cells To See Hera. For Some Reason She Requested To See One Of Us. She Has Been Here Over Week and Her Friends Haven't Made Any Attempts To Rescue Her. My Guess Is After What We Did Towards Their Ships. They Won't Try Even Again.

I Reach The Cell and Deactivated The Ray Shield. I Walk In and Saw Hera On Her Bed. Oh Leia You're Here. Where's Ezra? She ask. He'll Be Here Later. Now Say What You Got Say So I Can Be On My Way. I said. Well I Hoping To Joined The Cyber Force.

What? This Has To Be Some Kind Trick. To Lower My Guard. Everyone's Guards Some You Can Learn From Us and Find Some Kind of Weakness. Then Call In The Rebellion To Strike Us. No No No. I Would Never Do That. I Don't Believe You. Why Would You Like To Join Us? Well Seeing How The Has Abandoned Me. I See No Other Choice.

Then When I Was Fighting In The Pit Every Night. I Was Feeling Something. Like I Was Being Transformed Into A Warrior. It Was Like A Missing Piece In My Life. And As The More I Fought. The More Adrenaline I Felt. I Never Felt Anything Like This In The Rebellion.

Well You Guys Are In War With The Empire. That What's Makes Both Sides Weak In Battle. We Learn How To Have Fun And Be Seriously At The Same Time. It Make Us Unpredictable. And I Can Respect That. Look What I'm Trying To Say Please Allow Me To Join You. If I Go Back To The Rebellion. Then I'll Be Living A Life of Misery. I Can't Go Back To That Boring Life. Please Leia.

Fine Hera. If Ezra and The Other Officers Agrees Then You May Joined. But Be Warned. If You're Lying To Me Or The Others. Then You'll Be The Consequences. Understood. Yes Leia. I Understand. Good Now Let's Go Me Ezra. I Stood Up and We Walk Out Together.

3 Minutes later.
I Was In The Command Center With Zoey, Sasha, Luke, And Victoria. We Were Discussing Battle Plans For The Empire and Especially Rebellion. Okay So The Rebellion Is Moving Some It Forces Over In This System. We Can Ambush Them and Knock Them Out of Space. Luke said. Alright So Who's Going? I ask.

The Four of Us Can Go. Show The Rebellion Our Power. And If The Empire Show Up. We Destroyed Them Too. Sasha said. Well It Will Be Just The Three of You. Remember I'm The Communications Director. Not A Fight. The Only Way I'll Fight If There's Attack On The Base And Someone Comes To The Comman Center. Where I'll Shoot And Kill Them. Zoey said.

She Right. Her Job Is Here. And Taking That Job Away From Her Will Be A Mistake. I said. Fine Then It's Just Me, Luke and Victoria Then. Correct Sasha. Then The Door Open and Came In Leia. Leia I Was Just About To Leave and Come Down To The Prison Cells. No Need Ezra. Someone Would Like To Talk To You. She said and Step Out of The Way.

Coming To The Door Was Hera. We Were All Shock To See. Hera? What Is She Doing Out of Cell? I ask. I Told Leia I Would Like To Join You and The Cyber Force. She said. I Look At The Others and They Were Looking At Me. Then We Started Laughing. Is This Some Kind of Joke? Luke ask While Laughing.

No Hera Says She Has Thought This Through and She's Not Joking. We All Calm Down and I Spoke. Oh Come On Leia. After Everything We Put Her Through and She Decides To Join Us. I Mean Come On. She Lying So She Can Escape and Return To The Rebellion. That's Why I Brought Her To You. You Can Feel If She's Telling The Truth. But Leia I Haven't Connected With The Force In Over A Year.

I Know But We Need A Decision Now. Ok Leia Fine. Come On Luke Let's See If We Can Feel Her Feelings. Me and Luke Close Our Eyes and Reach Through The Force To Feel Hera's True Feelings. Once We Reach Hera's Mind We Felt Her Feelings. They Were True. All The Time In The Pit Change Her. We Stop and Look At Her. Luke Was The First To Speak.

Her Feelings Are Real. She's Telling The Truth. Luke Right But Hera You Must Prove Yourself. I said. But Haven't I Done That Already? She ask Maybe But You Pass One Test. The Ultimate Test. And What That Maybe? We're Sending You Back To Yavin Base. You Steal All Their Information and Bring It Back Here. Do You Understand.

Then She Did Something We Didn't Expect. She Got Down On One Knee and Spoke. Yes Ezra. I Will Not Fail You. So You Are Really Prepared To Betray You Friends? Leia ask. Friends? You Mean Former Friends. I Will Destroyed Anyone Who Stand In My Way. Then Show Us Then Why We Should Let You The Group. Victoria said.

As You Wish. Just Tell Me I Need To Do. Oh Don't Worry. I've Already Got A Plan. Luke Said and Started Going Over With Us. They Won't Be Expecting This.

The Next Day.
Yavin 4
Kanan pov.
It's Been A Week and Hera Is Being Held Hostage By The Cyber Force. Their Too Powerful For Us. We Need More Alliances In Our Ranks. But Who? I Was Cut Off When Sabine Was Came Running In. KANAN COME QUICK!!! She yelled. Whoa Sabine Calm Down. What's Going On? I ask.

IT'S HERA!!! SHE'S ESCAPE FROM THE CYBER FORCE!!! What Hera? I Quickly Jumped Out Of My Seat and Run To The Cockpit of The Ghost. There I Saw Hera. Hera Are You Alright? Yes Kanan I Am. I Coming Back To Yavin 4 Now. She Ask. But Did You Escape? I'll Tell You Later. But For Right Now. I Need Forcus On Flying The Fighter.

I'll See You Real Some. She said and Ended The Transmission. Come Back Save To Us Hera. I said