Dangerous Cyborg

30 Minutes Later.
Neon
Cyber Force Base
Luke pov.
We Landed Our Ship Back At Base and Ran To The Core Room Where Zoey Was Waiting For Us. We Came Inside and Ran To Her. One Power Cell As Order. Leo said and Showed Her.

Excellent Timing. The Core Is Reaching Critical Mass. Zoey said and We Saw The Core. It Was Orange.

So What Does That Mean? Devin ask

So What Does That Mean? Devin ask. Well While You Guys Were Away. The Core Started Getting Hotter and Hotter. So I Sent Victoria, Sasha, Alex, And Hera To Get A New One Before This One Explodes. Luckily We Have The New Power Core. Someone said.

We Look Behind Us and It Was Them. Victoria Was Carrying The New Power Core

 Victoria Was Carrying The New Power Core

Great You Have It. Now Let's Put This Is. Zoey said and Actvied A Button That Released The Old Core. The Old Core Landed On The Ground and Two Cyber Force Troops Came and Pick It Up. Alright Put It In That Containment  Box.

The Troops Place The Core In The Containment Box and Close It. Old Core Contain Sir. One of The Guards said. Good Now Once We Finish Here. We Will Launch The Core Off World and Destroy It. Now Leo The Power Cell.

Leo Open The Suitcase and Handed The Cell To Zoey. Zoey Then Place The Cell Into The Machine Where The Core Is Hold At. Next The New Power Core Was Place On Top and Zoey Actvied It. The New Power Core and The Cell Was Working.

 The New Power Core and The Cell Was Working

It's Working. Now We Can Start Making The New Weapons. Devin said. Yeah But First Let's Get This Old Core Out of Here. Zoey said But She Was Cut Off By Someone yelling. I'M AFRAID I CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT!!!

Um Who Said That? Sasha ask Then Someone Landed In Front of Us.

Oh She's Been Reactivated. Alexa said. Wait Who Is She? Hera ask. Her Name Is Dakota. She's Damage Cyborg Criminal. She Was Lock Up A Few Months Ago By Us. In The Neon Maximum Prison. Victoria said. And You Pinheads Deactivated Me.

But Thanks To The Prison Roit Where Somehow I Was Reactivated. Now I'm Back In The Game. Why Are You Here? Because Victoria. I Heard That The Rulers of Neon Were Gone On Vacation and Won't Be Back For Some Time.

Which Gives Me The Chance To Take Care of All of You. Dakota said and Her Hand Transform Into A Blaster. We All Took Out Our Energy Blades. Ready For The Blast. She Tried To Fire But Found Out That She Couldn't. What The Hell?

Hum It's Seems That My Energy Was Drained While I Was Deactivated. I Need To Find More Engery. Ha Luckily There's No Energy Here For You To Absorb. Devin said But We All Know That There's Only Source of Energy In This Room.

Oh Really. Well That New Core Is Full of Rich Energy. I Think I'll Be Taking That NOW!!! She yelled As Used Her Jetpack To Rocket To The Energy. PROTECT THE CORE!!! Zoey yelled As We All Sping Into Action. But She Didn't Go For The New Core. She Went Directly To The Old Core.

She Landed Near It and Knock Over The Guards. You Fools Really Though I Wanted That One. No Compare To This One. It's Much Stronger Then The New One. Let Me Show You. She Remove The Box and Touch The Old Core.

Then She Started Screaming and Laughing. YES I CAN FEEL THE POWER COURSING THROUGH MY BODY!!! IT FEELS AMAZING!!! Dakota yelled. NO THAT MUCH ENERGY IS TOO UNSTABLE!!! Zoey yelled. I DON'T CARE!!! I CAN HANDLE THE POWER!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Guys You Have To Stop Her. With That Much Energy She Will Be Unstoppable. Right Come Guys Let's Go. I Ordered and We Towards Her With Our Blades. Once We Got Close To Her. A Shield Actvied and We All Were Sent Back Flying. We Landed On The Ground and She Spoke.

YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!! YOU FOOLS!!! I Had Enough of Her. I said and Got Back Up. I Actvied My Slow Motion Mode To Get Through The Shield But That Didn't Work. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! The Shield Is Too Powerful. There's No Way Through. Once I Said That. Dakota Mange To Get All The Energy and The Shield Came Down.

Hahahaha I Never Felt This Much Energy Like This Before. With This I'm Unstoppable. Hahahaha. Not If I Have Anything To Say About It. Hera said and Charge Her. She Swung Her Blade But It Didn't Make Any Contact With Dakota.

Take This Twi'lek. Dakota Grab Hera and Started Shocking Her. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Hera yelled. Then Dakota Let Go of Hera and Look At Devin. And As For You Smart Guy. Who Me? Devin ask. Yes You. Take This. She Shot A Laser Out Her Left and Hit Devin.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Devin yelled and Was Sent Back Flying Towards The Wall. He Fell From The Wall and Landed On The Ground. Unconscious Like Hera. Hahahaha I Just Took Down Two of Your Team Members. You Guys Are All Weak. Now To Try This Power On The Neon City.

NO I WON'T LET HARM INNOCENTS!!! I yelled. Try and Stop Me Then. FINE I WILL!!! I Charge At Her and She Disappeared. Crap She Has Super Speed. Leo said. And With Enough Power To Destroy The Cities of This Planet. Sasha said. How Do We We Caught Her? Alexa ask.

It Not About Capturing Her. It's About Containing Her. Zoey said. What Do You Mean? Jason ask. The Old Core Energy Was Going Through The Roof. It Was Reaching Higher Dangerous Levels Then You Could Ever Imagine. With That Energy. She Not Only Can Destroy Cities.

But Can Also Destroy Her In The Process. See In The Way You Guys Are Thinking Is She Will Uesd The Power To Destroy Building and Anyone Who Challenges Her. But No If She Explodes. She Will Take The Inter City With Her. There's No Telling How Far The Blast Will Reach.

So What Do Will We Then? Stand Aside and Do Nothing? Victoria ask. No You Still Need To Chase After Her and Fight Her. It Will Give Me Enough  Time To Get The New Weapons Online. They Will Give You The Chance To Fight Her.

Ok So We Know Our Mission. Find Dakota and Detract Her To Give Zoey Enough Time To Finish The New Weapons. I said. Right Let's Go. Victoria said and We Ran Out of The Room. I'LL GET HERA AND DEVIN TO THE MEDICAL BAY!!! BE CAREFUL GUYS!!! Zoey yelled. Let's Just Hope We Need It.