Prison Break

5 Days Later.
Kanan pov.
I Finally Came Up With A Plan To Escape This Place and Get Back To The Rebellion. We Were Going To Start A Prison Riot and Get The Hangar Bay Where The Prison Guards Were Loading Sabine's Frozen Body On A Ship.

Me and Zeb We Hijack It and Get Back To The Rebellion. Luckily It Was Almost Lunch Time. Soon The Plan Will Start. The Guards Came and Unlock The Cell. Move It Prisoners. One of Them said. We Left Our Room and Started Walking Towards The Cafeteria. Then Zeb Whisper To Me.

I Hope This Plan of Yours Works Or Else. We'll Be Stuck In Here Forever. Don't Worry Zeb. It's Going To Work. I said. How Do You Know? Because Remember That Guy Kane That Treated You. Yeah Why? Because You're Going To Fight Him. What? Just Trust Me. Make Sure To Hit Him Into People and They'll Start Fighting.

Fine But I Don't Like This? You Don't Have. Now Be Quiet. It's Almost Show Time. I said As We Entered The Cafeteria and Grab Our Food. We Sat At A Table But None of The Other Prisoners Wanted To Sit Next Do Us. They Must of Sabine's Crimes On This Planet.

We Kelp Eating Until We Heard Someone Yelling. LASAT!!! I Knew Who That Was. It Was Kane.

He Walked Towards Our Table and Stood Over Zeb

He Walked Towards Our Table and Stood Over Zeb. I Been Waiting To Beat Your Ass All Day. Now It's Time. Kane said. Zeb Stood Up and Everyone At Every Table Stood Up and Made A Crowd.

Then Keep Waiting. Because I'm Going To Beat Your Ass. Kane Got Angry and Punch Zeb. Zeb Punch Back and A Brawl Broke Out. Zeb Push Kane Back and He Fell On Other Prisoners. Hey Watch Where You Going. One of Them said and Punch Another Prisoner.

The Prisoner Punch Him Back and Everyone Started Fighting. Looks Like My Is Working. I said. Now Let's Get Out of Here. Zeb said and The Guards Came. PRISONERS STOP THIS AT ONCE OR WE'LL USE FORCE!!! One of Them Yelled But Everyone Kelp Fighting. Take Them Down Men.

The Guards Came In Charging and Both Groups Started Fighting Each Other. Me and Zeb Took Guards Blasters and Ran Out of The Cafeteria. Now Let's Find Sabine Before It's Too Late.

Cyber Force Base.
Luke pov.
I Was In The Comman Center With Leo, Jason, Devin, and Zoey Playing Video Games On The Computers. You Sure You Should Be Playing Video Games On The Monitors? Zoey Ask. Of Course and Besides. Check Out The Game I'm Playing. I said Showing Her.

 I said Showing Her