Aftermath

Unknown Location On Neno
Narrator pov
The Cyber Force Warriors Return To Their Secret Base On Neon. The Two Mask Leaders Of The Group Walk Into Their Secret Base With The Three Warriors Behind Them. They Made Their Way To The Comman Center And Removed Their Mask. The Male Leader Revealed Himself To Be Ezra Bridger And The Female Leia Bridger.

The Three Warriors Behind Them Also Revealed Themselves. The One With The Green On Was Named Devin. The One In The White Was Named Jason. And The One In The Purple Was Named Luke Skywalker. Leia's Long Lost Twin Brother Who Joined Her And Her Husband Group.

Ezra pov.
We Walk Into The Commander Center And I Handed The Chip To My Tech Specialist Zoey.

Zoey

Zoey I Need To Know What's On This Chip

Zoey I Need To Know What's On This Chip. I Said. You Got It Ezra. Zoey Said As Plug The Chip Into The Computer And Started Working Her Magic. While She Was Doing That. Devin Ask Me A Question. Ezra Who Were Those Guys That Tried To Attack Us Tonight?

That Was My Old Crew. The Ghost Crew. I said. It Was Them Ezra? Jason Ask. Yes But They're Nothing But Dead To Me.

So If We Run Into Them Again. We Can Take Them Out. Yes Jason. Then Zoey Spoke. Ezra I Crack The Chip And Found Some Very Important Things The Empire Is Shipping. What Are They Shipping? Leia ask.

They Shipping Some Of The Most Important Cyber Technology. And Judging by The Reading. It's The Most Rare Cyber Technology Ever.

So We Need To Get That Shipment. I Said. Yes If We Can Get It. We Can Apply It To Our Weapons And Vehicles. This Could Give Us Even More Power Then The Rebellion Or Empire. Luke said. I Agreed. So Who Going On This Mission? Leia ask.

I Know The Perfect Guys. Leo, Marcus, Lucas. I Need You To Report To The Comman Center For A Important Mission. I Said On My Com.

A minute Went By And The Three Brothers Walk In With Their Cyber Suits On. Ready For Battle.

Leo

Marcus

Marcus

Lucas

You Called For Us Sir? Leo Ask

You Called For Us Sir? Leo Ask. I Need You Three To Go Steal A Very Important Imperial Shipment That Will Help Cyber Force. You Three Up For The Job? You Can Count On Us Sir. Lucas Said. Good. Zoey When and Where Is The Shipment Coming?

It's Coming In Two Days In The Golden Galaxy. She Said. Alright That's Means You Three Have The Next Two Days To Prepare For Your Mission. Until Then. You Can Do Whatever You want. Leia said.

Yes Your Highness. Come On Let's Go Meet Victoria at Cyber Cycle Races. Marcus Said. Yeah I Am Down For Some Racing Tonight.  Luke Said As He And The Others Left. Me And Leia Walk Out Too And Were Heading Towards Our Bases Vault.

Why Are We Heading Towards The Vault Ezra? Leia Ask. Because Of This. I Said And Pulled Out Kanan's Lightsaber. Kanan's Lightsaber. I Forgot You Took It.

If My Former Master Decided To Take My Lightsaber Away From Me. Then It's Only Fair That I Do The Same. But What If He Decides To Use Your Lightsaber? He'll Be A Bigger Fool To Challenge Me Again.

Excellent. Then Maybe Next Time If I Fight Sabine Again. I Should Take Her Blasters. That Sounds Like A Plan To Me. We Reach The Vault And Put Our Hands On The Scanner.

The Scanner Recognize Us And The Vault Open. Inside Were Alot Of Stuffs We Stolen From Both The Rebellion And The Empire. I Threw The Lightsaber In The Pile And Close The Vault. Now The Lightsaber Is Going To Stay In There As One Of Our Many Trophies. I Figure That You Would Hold On To It To Replace Your Old One.

I Would But I'm Not A Jedi Anymore. I'm A Warrior With Cyber Technology, A Husband, And The Leader Of The Most Dominant Group in The Galaxy With My Wife By Myside. I Said And We Both Started Laughing.

The Next Day
Back On Yavin 4
Hera pov
I Was Back On Yavin 4 With The Others. They Were Still Unconscious After Yesterday Battle. I Was In The Medical Center With Them As They Slept Recovering From Their Injuries. It Was Hard Seeing Them Like This.

Those Cyber Force Guys Nearly Killed Them. They Weren't Normal People. They Were On A Different Type Level That I Can't Even Explain.

I Look Back At The Others As They Started To Wake up. Guys You're Finally Awake. I Said. Hera What's Going On? How We Get Back To Yavin Kanan Ask. You Mean You Don't Remember What Happened? No Nothing At All.

You, Zeb, And Sabine Were Attack By A Group Called The Cyber Force. As Soon As I Said That. Kanan Soon Remember. Now I Remember. One Of Them Was Wearing Black With Some Orange Highlights.

And So Was The Female One. I Tried To Punch Her But They Were Going Through Her Like She Was Ghost. Sabine said. Yeah And The Male Cut My Bow Rifle In Half. That Was The Only Thing I Had Left From My Home Planet Before It Was Destroyed. Zeb Said Getting Upset.

I Know And They Knock You Out As I Just Watch Unable To Help. But For Some Reason The Male Leader Knew Me. It Was Like We Meet Before.

Well I Wouldn't Mind If I Get To Know Him A Little Better. If You Know What I Mean. Zeb Said Trying To Get Out Of Bed But I Push Him Back Down. No Zeb. You still Need Bed Rest. That's Goes For The Rest Of You. Come On Hera You Can't Be Seriously? Sabine Ask.

I Am. You Guys Need To Rest. I'm Going Back To Neon And Find Out More About The Cyber Force. But Hera... Kanan Tried To Say But I Cut Him Off.

Don't Worry About Me Kanan. I Can Handle Myself. See You Guys Later. I Said And Left. I Went Back To The Ghost And Went Into My Room. I Grab A Cloak And Put It On. I Made My Way To A Fighter And Took off For Neon.

I Need More Information On The Cyber Force If The Rebellion Is To Survive. I said and Went Into Hyperspace.